• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Who's the best playaaa

Who is da bestest on OZ - SERIOUS THREAD

• Total voters

Rainbow

I was eating this McDonalds meal and I was like thinking how good it was hehe luv my cheeseburgers then it made me wonder WHO IS THE BEST ET PLAYER ON OZ WOOOOOO

iconoclasst

Joker is our best (and hottest) player. If anyone has any evidence that they are in fact hotter, I invite you to post this or even pm me ;)

I think there is only one player I know of that could knock Joker off of his throne and that would be.......

(FKQ)Thompson - I would climb over Joker to get to Thompson. And he can play ET too.

JoKeR

There isnt really 1 best player. There are days when Ulti is the best, Blusky or POD. I think when it comes to the best players it comes down to form.

Btw where have you been Tim?

Rainbow

i voted for g-train coz of the memories we hav together with drunken rants on venty and buiding configs :) luv u mate xo

EDIT: And coz he likes Ice Breaks

Overmars

ET Moderator
Best what?

Best value - Frogma
Best proner - Blusky
Best shot - Joker
Always second best - Pen
Best nader - sif that matters, it's a one-click no skill kill ... or Sandy
Best at objectives on Warbell - Fraggle
Best hax who doesn't actually need to hax but stupidly does/did because being seen as good wasn't enough but needed to be seen as the best (and unfortunately still failed) - Happy
Best admin - Horus
Best pointless rager - Rippa
Best spec - Prince
Best thug - Flekz
Best at getting tank on Goldy - Me
Best clan leader - BR

i0nwr1t3r

Overmars said:
Best what?

Best value - Frogma
Best proner - Blusky
Best shot - Joker
Always second best - Pen
Best nader - sif that matters, it's a one-click no skill kill ... or Sandy
Best at objectives on Warbell - Fraggle
Best hax who doesn't actually need to hax but stupidly does/did because being seen as good wasn't enough but needed to be seen as the best (and unfortunately still failed) - Happy
Best admin - Horus
Best pointless rager - Rippa
Best spec - Prince
Best thug - Flekz
Best at getting tank on Goldy - Me
Best clan leader - BR
Best ammo supplier - Baker Street

blusky

SERIOUSTHRED REQUIRES SERIOUS AANSA:::in terms of pure aim, probably joker / ulti / me.

Best 'player' is hard to distinguish so in all round BRAINZ/knowledge i'd put me/ulti first then mess/gtrain/timmy "rainbow" rootz second. (yes ulti actually does revive in team vs team matches.) I don't think i've seen Joker on etpro :S . I suck now though cos I don't have access to a good setup.

Mess + G train might not have the best aim but they are great team players.

Anyway it's hard to judge but for what you're asking, as Joker said I can remember plenty of times smashing the players listed and i remember getting smashed by them.

However.... like you said 'the best player on OZ' which basically means the best pubwh0re so JOKER gets my vote cos he tears up etpub. ( i remember when he was bad lol)

If Joker played earlier and more competitively he would be #1.

etpro > etpub

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ulti has my vote. Although his mid range is dodgey.

Best engy lotto nader: Jahjah
Best pink smoke hore: G
Best flame -> get kicked instead of just /quit: Froggles
Best admin: Middy (lulz)
Best stabby stab stabber: FuzziWuzzi / Sardoo

Messenjah

Not many people play very often anymore - I'm lucky to get on once every two weeks.

Current form is just the good people that still play regularly are the best I suppose.

I'm going to be a dick and nominate myself for best indoor sniper!