• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Wife Swap

fliqpar

try swinging, let some big black mofo take to your wife, and you can do dirty shit to his misses.

HIGHLY ENDORSED PRODUCT ^^

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh hai gutz, this is a happy coincidence as I happen to be in brizvegas presently (moving mother in law north). I can offer a slightly used model (had 2 kids) with a slightly variable temperament. Has been reasonably reliable to date, but has done some serious miles.

Looking to upgrade to a somewhat more sportier model with lower mileage. Reliability isn't a big issue, I just want something sporty to get around town for a while.

Can we deal?

nelots

Noob, if gutz doesnt have what youre looking for then look no further as I will have a grand opening to my new business venture..........

Cheekz Emporium of New & Used Hoes!!!!!

Yes thats right, Ive scoured the universe for the best in New & Used hoes and for the first 10 customers I'll offer an exclusive package which includes a never to be beaten financial plan + free upgrade!!!
But Cheekz you say, my credit rating is F-
THEN PAY BY CASH OR GTFO!! THIS AINT NO CHARITY!!!
If youre in the market for a new or used hoe, look no further than Cheekz Emporium of new & used Hoes! nationwide(only available in sydney)
With over 20,000 hoes to choose from (Offer subject to change without notice)
So Come on over for a Hoe DOWN! :banana:

Bandido

ET Moderator
Only done it once. Divorced the first one and got myself an older model with a few more k's on the clock but works fine.