• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Windows 8 Leaks

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
the whole cake said:
Cake just have to wonder. Ok so wat if windows 8 leaks, why u putting water in it? stupid
No cake u are all wrong! Theys saying that windoze 8 will use your toilet instead of current versions wot takes a big dump all over the floor.

The Admiral

Lol Cake, nice revive.

I can't wait for Firewire to die. Just get everything to USB 2.0/3.0 standard and it'll all be fine. Then, we could get another USB port instead of a Firefire port on our laptops.

the whole cake

Cake say u all newschool noobs.

Cake still using PS/2. U heard me. Cake's mouse still had a rollerball in it up till about 2006. It hard to find rollerball mice in the right shape nowadays. The stiffness make great tactile feedback and help with precision. BUt after while they get fill of gunk like poo and wee and it kinda broke anyway. now cake have lasery mouse thing

did u know the middle mouse button track baller thingie look like a girls clitoris if u look at mouse upside down? it even got string coming out bottom of it like a .. umm.. well.. cake not going to mention it cos it kinda rude.. but let just say it like a vampire teabag.

Joke :D

the whole cake said:
did u know the middle mouse button track baller thingie look like a girls clitoris if u look at mouse upside down? it even got string coming out bottom of it like a .. umm.. well.. cake not going to mention it cos it kinda rude.. but let just say it like a vampire teabag.
T4MP0NZ :rnade:

Antagonist

The Admiral said:
Lol Cake, nice revive.

I can't wait for Firewire to die. Just get everything to USB 2.0/3.0 standard and it'll all be fine. Then, we could get another USB port instead of a Firefire port on our laptops.
u dont get out much do ya sport.......