• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

World cup winners?

sinderley

So,

The 2014 world cup has finally come around, thought it'd be fun to have a "bet".

Just simply comment the name of who (The country/team) you think will win below, no prize :p, just purely for fun. No, they don't have to be serious, but if you want to lose then congrats! ^_^ Prime example: England, never going to win, just not gonna happen because we're absolute rubbish :I

My bet: The Netherlands

Sunncaeks

yuk soccer, rather do acting classes.. o wait
That's football to you, mate. Bet the "Socceroos" got so confused they didn't know whether to bring a union, league, or AFL ball.

My vote is Germany, my beloved Dutch will choke when it matters most once again :(
Haha. Probably. But I'll still going to say: The Netherlands. "Hup Holland Hup~"

What the shit is with this World Cup this year? Portugal and Spain getting ANNIHILATED. (Germany have a really good, talented and young team this year, though) Crazy results everywhere, and the Australians actually managing some resistance. (That Cahill is pretty nuts though I guess.)

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
So many people betting and tipping for Netherlands... Seems like the way to go so far, they beating the spains and the AU's.

Sh1rts

Yeah, The Netherlands vs Australia tonight... We all know what going to happen don't we? ;)
Thought the 'roos played bretty gud against the Dutch to be honest. Shame they lost to Spain, would have been awesome to at least finish above the world champs :happy:

tessatjuuh

So it'a Argentina - Germany in the finals.
Was a nailbiting game between Netherlands - Argentina, but they deserved it. Shame van Gaal couldn't switch to Krul like he did against Costa Rica though :(

sinderley

Well, no one. xD

Two other Dutch players (most likely Sneijer and Robben) refused to take the first penalty.

But in all honesty, Germany deserve to be in the final... 7-1... ._.

Argentina, maybe not so much so I think Germany are going to win it now (: