• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Xen. [NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

Hi all how are you all doing tonight, thats good. My name is Justin I play under the name vaN.Xen or just Xen, I have been playing ET around about 6 years. Go me..

I am a full time university student studying a Advance Deploma in Graphic Design, I enjoy motocross, mountain biking, cars and female intercourse. Favourite games are Diablo 3, Enemy territory and the ocassion COd sesh.

I'm a cool kid always trying to keeps the bots off the ET server, I'm a nice guy friendly to other people except "ACE", but yeah I'm a good player that just want to play ET.

Mario 64 and 007 Goldeneye on Nintendo 64, Tony Hawks Pro Sakter 1 throught to 3 on playstation 1, Dinamoe Cop on dream cast along with Demon racers, Many computer games that involve violenc AKA the first Doom and duke nukem, a lot of gamer on plastation 2 most of them need for speeds, Diablo 1 and 2 waiting for Diablo 3, Wolfenstein Enemy territory with an acc of 12% and scores like 0 to 32 go me lolz, been in a lot of scrims at prime beating wolrds best players not boasting, retired et in 2010 starting playing again in 2012.

I do have a mike I just rarley use it.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
we do not, this app is still being looked at.

Last edited by a moderator:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

This is due to it failing one of the procedures/requirements in the application-template post . You may re-apply at a later date if the requirements have been filled or resolved by that time.

Reason: At this time you need need to get better acquainted on the server

Feel free to still play on our game servers and use our public forums.

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.