• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Your all time favorite player.

WickedFizz

Hello Ladies & Ladies.

I'm rather enjoying these feedback topics.
So i wanted to know your all time favorite player, Although there is no rule about the choose but to choose, but somebody we all know or have heard of would be the best choice.

Mine would be...

Black Racoon - Because without him we wouldn't have this server or any enjoyable server that don't have a massive ammount of lag. :) and almost all of us don't hav ethe energy to make a serve rof our own. :) So 'Topher' is my choice. :)

Honorable Mentions: (Abolisher, Lithium & Chaos Killer)

nelots

How can you stupid kents forget the LEGEND OF LEGENDS THAT IS SARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

You all fail, now GTFO :flamer:

Death_Reincarnated

I don't have one TBH. There have been some great players I have come across playing with/against.

Honourable mention has to go to players from {MOFO} clan :D

We really were a good bunch. Not all of us were good players but overall we had fun as a clan and really anyone could join as long as they respected each other.

A player I sort of looked up when I first started to playing was 'Rogue'. He taught me few things about ET and back them to me he was good and the only good player who actually ran from the spot light but helped out when asked nicely.

I really dont remember names because I just never took time to notice. I just enjoyed blasting staxis players, who mind you usually consisted of good players, and it was funny seeing them rage.

You really have to define this question better because each player had ability in one department but lacked in others. I have never come across a player who is really good at everything in FPS games. Yes there are good aimers out there but how many of them are also good at using cover and map layout while strafing to their advantage (not to mention having mutliple targets in sight)...i reckon none.

All time favourite player? for me? I suppose a player who can use panzer so well that they get the kill(s) from any position that would make any player go 'wwwwwooooooowwww holy sht!!!'. I havent come across anyone like that...

Antagonist

Death_Reincarnated said:
I don't have one TBH. There have been some great players I have come across playing with/against.

Honourable mention has to go to players from {MOFO} clan :D

We really were a good bunch. Not all of us were good players but overall we had fun as a clan and really anyone could join as long as they respected each other.

A player I sort of looked up when I first started to playing was 'Rogue'. He taught me few things about ET and back them to me he was good and the only good player who actually ran from the spot light but helped out when asked nicely.

I really dont remember names because I just never took time to notice. I just enjoyed blasting staxis players, who mind you usually consisted of good players, and it was funny seeing them rage.

You really have to define this question better because each player had ability in one department but lacked in others. I have never come across a player who is really good at everything in FPS games. Yes there are good aimers out there but how many of them are also good at using cover and map layout while strafing to their advantage (not to mention having mutliple targets in sight)...i reckon none.

All time favourite player? for me? I suppose a player who can use panzer so well that they get the kill(s) from any position that would make any player go 'wwwwwooooooowwww holy sht!!!'. I havent come across anyone like that...
so basically you just spewed rubbish with no real answer...
again

Death_Reincarnated

PRODIGIOUS said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
FF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVanpLYs66U
Dude that was a one of shot and I've done that same shot except I got 4player kill. Yeah it was good but it doesnt highlight what I was saying ---> "...kill(s) from any position..." I have never come across a player who could wield a panzer and get kills from so many differnt positions while normally a panzernoob could not. Plus that video is overrated and the only thing that makes it look good is the situation.

@antag STFU u troll...no real anwser my a**...the point is I have not met any player who I think is my favourite based on skill...and I've seen my fair share of players over 4-5yrs playing this game. Why dont you spew something else besides the usual bobbla...

Antagonist

i swear death your hands down one of the most stupidest ppl ive ever met in my entire life....
you should be a politician... youd be perfect for the job... you ramble absolute garbage without even coming close to giving a remote answer on the topic.

Antagonist

ok then..
all time favorite player like ive probably said in other posts down the line...
Iceman34 - in terms of skill and smg ownage
Hammer/ders/forty - for rnade pepper
the VE* boys - for there ability to use a mortar on any map for a clutch hold

Best blokes ive had the experience of playing with in my time in terms of being a general legend are
SD, Frog, Snow, Terror, Hammer, Darkstalker, Kingben, Chopzor, Ko@la just to name a few
rainbow, joker, eggs and a couple of the boys i clanned with in the later years were pretty classic on venty as well

o and ppl like Lestat and Romulass who used to come on venty to pick a fight i also loved.. the amount of times i had to walk away from the computer pissing myself with laughter due to them ive lost count
good times