• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Your all time favorite player.

nelots

I love how everytime this subject is brought up Derps always TL;DR and brags about his 4man panza shot that nobody knows about.

So in sticking with the theme I am going to nominate myself because this one time on goldy I spawned and shot my panzer and totally bended the rocket around corners to the oppositions spawn and killed everyone!!!

My shot was so great that the splash damage caused the server to crash, true story!

Alot of daks and mankinis were ruined in that incident as the crash caused involuntary bowel movements to the players involved.

R.I.P scuddles, the string g slart blew out on that traumatic day.......

micky

Okay if you're going to talk about Panzers, how about this.
How Many of you have a shot a panzer down before it reaches you.
With any weapon.

At last count i have three times (all with mg).

Beat that.

nelots

micky said:
Okay if you're going to talk about Panzers, how about this.
How Many of you have a shot a panzer down before it reaches you.
With any weapon.
At last count i have three times (all with mg).
Beat that.
This one time I was so in the zone that I knifed 2 rockets that were flying towards me.
I was so good that I sliced the rockets into four pieces and killed the 4 or so enemies surrounding me at the time! true story.

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
I love how everytime this subject is brought up Derps always TL;DR and brags about his 4man panza shot that nobody knows about.
Your an inbecile full stop.
Hows that for TL;DR...

@antag youve never met me so please derp some more...

@micky it depends on the mod i think. In ETPub you cant shot a panzer from memory...

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Death_Reincarnated said:
Yeah inbecile...simple spelling mistake...instead some ppl took the long journey and wanted to 'create something ex nihilo'...
Clearly irony is not a concept you recognise. Nor is grammar :banana:

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
Yeah inbecile...simple spelling mistake...instead some ppl took the long journey and wanted to 'create something ex nihilo'...

noobItUp said:
Nor is grammar :banana:
You leave he's grandma out of this!
They're is no shame in making fun of ones literacy skills but I draw the line on he's grandma!!
Now apologize or feel the wraith of MS PAINT!!! :flamer: