• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Your Favorite: Song?

Bandido

ET Moderator
thanks bandido still dunno how to do it, and RIP JJ u gave us some great songs even though Clapton stole some of them
Copy the URL and click on the symbol that says "insert video" in our reply box, paste it in there and click ok, ya silly old prick :p

Baker Street

ET Moderator
*sigh*

What happened to tolerance of other musical styles in this thread. I thought the number, while obviously not a world beater, was distinctive with a skins led bassline plus Vampire Weekend have a large following.

I have looked at 'music' clips in the 'other' extreme thread and stopped them a few bars in. It wasn't to my taste, but I didn't post a narky comment about the poster's tastes.

To quote a former contributor to these forums (before he went off some-where) after you disparaged his post on your own thread -

I cannot help my natural hate towards some of these sub-music genre's like smack, grind, death, shyte, core this, black doom snot thrash that blah blah blah etc with its taint upon that which is music lol. Some of it shouldn't even be called music, more like "glorified noise" that sounds like a cross between a wet fart and someone vomiting with a tempo. But I still respect every-body's taste in the sounds they like to listen to regardless of how bad I think is. - IB

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunncaeks

Yeah, is usually why I don't say anything when people talk about their music. Because I know I can't say anything good about it. Because there's not usually much good about it. lul. (See. There I go again.) In a more neutral standpoint; is just find the music like that very boring and bland. I do enjoy my post-rock/shoegaze(some), though. Because is full of atmosphere. But yeh. I need something more.

I know whom you are speak. But he doesn't know what glorified noise is. This is glorified Noise. lul.

Last edited by a moderator:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member

Docta WhoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO Ooooooooo....

Last edited: