• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Your Favorite: Song?

WickedFizz

Hello -OZ- Members and Regulars i am WickedJizz.

Going thru my 21k songs on my computer today/tonight (whatever) and thought...
"Fcuk me, There is alot of random, pieces of shit 'music' that i'll never and i REPEAT ever listen to".

Than after 30 odd minutes of deleting music by "Mika", "Ke$ha", "Jeffery Star" & "Aaron Carter" Just to name a few... I witnessed my favorite song ever and believe me that's a achievement because narrowing down to one single song to be deemed your favorite is a hefty skill because their is some juicy, sexy as hell music out there.

My Favorite Song -
[spoiler:somwp8xl]The Script - For The First Time[/spoiler:somwp8xl]
(Don't hate! Almost was "Nickleback - I'd Come For You)

You know the drill - Favorite song, I'm actually curious to know.

- The Jizz

WickedFizz

I said almost, I think they're talented to be honest, I couldn't care less what one hater of theirs once said.

Although if i ever have to hear "Rockstar" again /wrists /quitlife!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously fizz, doing a fave song fred and then mentioning nickleback was always going to result in flames.

In any case, i would offer more fave bands than songs.

Acceptable listening in noob's opinion:

Faith no more
Alice in chains
Soundgarden
Rage against the machine
Morcheeba

Thats right, I don't listen to anything new!

WickedFizz

:L I understand where you are coming from, Apparently all their music sounds the same (?)

Although the song i pointed out has a genuine meaning and is actually a powerful song, I'd never let a Bands past jeopardize a great story that is that song. :)

Antagonist

WickedFizz said:
:L I understand where you are coming from, Apparently all their music sounds the same (?)

Although the song i pointed out has a genuine meaning and is actually a powerful song, I'd never let a Bands past jeopardize a great story that is that song. :)
lol save it for your christian forums with triggerhawk k
im sure Priest toucheskids likes nicklebad

no offense but there a horrible band and im sure i wont be the last to say it :>

micky

Best of You - Foo Fighters.

Fav Album at the moment: Wasting Light - Foo Fighters

Fav Artist at the moment: Foo Fighters.

Just Foo Fighters. Cant go much wrong.

Joke :D

^lol

[spoiler:1f0gahnu][youtube:1f0gahnu]plxxPrxjE5o[/youtube:1f0gahnu][/spoiler:1f0gahnu]
Br00tal.
Alter Bridge - One Day Remains
[spoiler:1f0gahnu][youtube:1f0gahnu]gkMOXsY1nDo[/youtube:1f0gahnu][/spoiler:1f0gahnu]

nelots

[youtube:1dfnwptc]kffacxfA7G4[/youtube:1dfnwptc]

[youtube:1dfnwptc]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube:1dfnwptc]

:banana: :banana:

Synonym

It's incredibly hard to pick out a favourite song, however there have been a few favourites of mine that have remained over the years. Also, don't be hatin' :D

Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen
[spoiler:3k73us6b][youtube:3k73us6b]Dn8-4tjPxD8[/youtube:3k73us6b][/spoiler:3k73us6b]

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
[spoiler:3k73us6b][youtube:3k73us6b]kn481KcjvMo[/youtube:3k73us6b][/spoiler:3k73us6b]

Meatloaf - I would do anything for love (but I won't do that)
[spoiler:3k73us6b][youtube:3k73us6b]9GNhdQRbXhc[/youtube:3k73us6b][/spoiler:3k73us6b]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky

Some of my best songs are

liveing colour - Cult of personality

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak

ACDC - Thunderstruck

and...thats it :D

Rainbow

WickedFizz said:
Almost was Nickleback - I'd Come For You

More interested in bands than just singles...

Between the Buried and Me
Karnivool
The Contortionist
Animals as Leaders
The Human Abstract
Various Dubstep mixes

Just to name a few.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well i'll say that this thread has taught us a little more than we probably wanted to know about fizz.

Almost as shocking as the time we found out that Joy knew that a vasectomy would make cum taste different.