• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Zonii's Application / Again [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonii

Introduce yourself, what are your in game names?
__ Hello my name is Alex, more commonly Zonii. Though occasionally that name is taken, which surprises me. Interestingly enough after first using the name a few years ago, I found out there is a belt company with the same name. That isn't overly important to me though. If the name is taken in a game I try to use a variation of Zonii.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
__ 18 year old preparing for University. / I enjoy science fiction in general, in movies, books and TV / My favourite musical artist is the band Snow Patrol / I've never owned a Nintendo Console besides handhelds.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
__ I play TF2. Though I do also play Minecraft and League of Legends. I'm requesting to join Overzealous Gamers as a tf2 and/or LoL community member. I like to think that I'm a nice person. The people in OZ who I have associated with/talked to are very nice and relatively great people. Though I don't have a lot of interest in competitive play, I can be zealous about wanting to make a game as enjoyable as possible to all people.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
__ I hate questions where I have to pick an overall favourite. I will say Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic for the reason that it stole hours of time from me. With that; my favourite genre of game is RPG. I think the Fable series decreased in quality with each game. I remember having Pokemon Yellow back 2001 when I was seven. So I'll conclude that I go into games when I was seven and that prior to electronics I had lego so no complaints.

Do you own a microphone?
__ Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.