• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

2 Abolisher. Some On My Finest Work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedFizz

How on earth does everything turn into this crap. it was about a sig lol. not a open invitation for people to talk about some bogus animation series or what ever genre it goes under.

G

thats life :) hahaha maybe its cause the sig was animationish lol

The Admiral

Didn't WickedFizz leave? What is it with all the losers coming back? WickedFizz, David, etc. This makes the parties we held when you left meaningless.

WickedFizz

Guess what. shut the f up. douche. i ain't going to bother with things like you. and i mean "things".
I don't care about you . Your somebody hiding behind their computer so ill leave it there for the reason i no 100% if i seen you out of the game you would'nt say it so i'm going to leave it there you awkward little kid.
For the record i did'nt start this... it started it.

Representer

The Admiral said:
Didn't WickedFizz leave? What is it with all the losers coming back? WickedFizz, David, etc. This makes the parties we held when you left meaningless.
Omg the creepy kid is here i tell you what im going to host the farwell party when you leave - nobody likes you! go the hell away!
Can't somebody ban you or something?

Joke :D

Representer said:
The Admiral said:
Omg the creepy kid is here i tell you what im going to host the farwell party when you leave - nobody likes you! go the hell away!
Can't somebody ban you or something?
dude he was the co-founder of the clan.....

The Admiral

OZ is the best. One post, instant rage from retarded children.

BR, enforce that "leave you can't come back" rule. It'd raise the average maturity level of your server and forum by heaps.

For the record, Abolisher started talking about anime first. As I was the only one/one of the few who understood what he was saying, I replied. You raged me for that, for some stupid reason.

For the record, the sig is terrible too. But given who made it, that's to be expected.

You say you aren't going to bother with me, then proceed to rage me some more. Your intelligence and maturity astounds me. As do your English skills.

Representer is just another random on the server who thinks his opinion means something, that he contributes in some way. I don't get how I'm creepy. Only how you're retarded.

I left the clan when the previous sub-admins started taking over.

Where's Triggz gone? I miss you and Frog raging the idiots. I have to try to make up for both of you on my own.

Joke :D

The Admiral said:
I left the clan when the previous sub-admins started taking over.

sig is terrible too
ok then

look i wasnt agreeing with representer, who ever he is.

and jesus christ dude, i was complimenting fizz. could it kill you to be atleast abit nice every once in a while? stop being such a dick and lighten up, i know its only the internet where everyone rages and hardly anyone gives a crap, but ffs

G

guys stfu :p hahahaha im so sick of it. admi bake cupcakes for me tomorrow :)
hahaha and anyway idc who started it get over it.
i know admiral in real life and he isnt that bad
none of you are that scary... lol
:) hahahaha so chill boys chill

The Admiral

You ask for cupcakes at 10 o'clock at night?

I'll make some tomorrow. Sultana I think. Because I have 4 packs of it in the cupboard. ;)

WickedFizz

Are you kidding me. joy are you blind?
Admiral you say retard to much... dude!
I get comfort in knowing that there is a 100% chance that admiral will eat the words he speaks. and i get solice in knowing that i have more meaning on earth that creepy kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.