• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

3DS Confirmed 'Coming Soon' Games

afkr22

As we all know, the Nintendo 3DS is being released at the end of March. Turns out the only games available (According to Nintendo Australia) at launch are Nintendogs + Cats and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. However, here's the official list of games to be released soon after:

- Pilotwings Resort and Steel Diver from Nintendo

- Resident Evil®: The Mercenaries 3D Edition from Capcom

- The Sims™ 3 from Electronic Arts

- PES 2011 3D from Konami

- LEGO® Star Wars™ III: The Clone Wars™ from LucasArts™

- LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game from Disney

- Ridge Racer™3D from Namco Bandai

- Super Monkey Ball™ 3D, Crush™ 3D, Thor™: God of Thunder, from SEGA

- Samurai Warriors: Chronicles and DEAD OR ALIVE® Dimensions from Tecmo Koei.Europe Ltd.

- Tom Clancy’s™ Ghost Recon® Shadow Wars, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell ® 3D, Rayman® 3D, Asphalt™ 3D, Combat of Giants™ Dinosaurs 3D, James Noir’s Hollywood Crimes™, Driver® Renegade, Puzzle Bobble Universe™ and Rabbids® 3D from Ubisoft.

Honestly, the only game that interests me in that entire list is Rayman 3D, a remake of Rayman 2, the best Rayman game made.

afkr22

slayer2202 said:
What The Hell Is This nintendo 3ds the bobbla ds God Listen to yourself your a pc gamer now come back to reality and play more virtual games XD
I'm not and never will be a PC exclusive gamer. I'm not the type of person who looks forward to Call of Duty 19 unless all the enemies are replaced by Bobby Kotick.

Synonym

AlphaClank said:
slayer2202 said:
What The Hell Is This nintendo 3ds the bobbla ds God Listen to yourself your a pc gamer now come back to reality and play more virtual games XD
I'm not and never will be a PC exclusive gamer. I'm not the type of person who looks forward to Call of Duty 19 unless all the enemies are replaced by Bobby Kotick.
Or Gaben.

afkr22

Synonym said:
AlphaClank said:
slayer2202 said:
Or Gaben.
Players only have access to the Jag as a weapon. The rest are DLC, and are merely variants of the Jag.