• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

A Panda denied from NZ

Synonym

Well, as some of you know I was actually supposed to be going away on an eagerly anticipated vacation this week. However, due to the FUBAR of the Chilean volcano Virgin Pacific has cancelled all flights to the lovely New Zealand. Which is actually turning out to be a blessing as there is no snow on the ground in Queenstown for me to Board on anyway.

So, New Zealand, I will mourn my lost chance to experience your beauty and instead make do getting drunk and playing video games instead.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.

micky

Synonym said:
Well, as some of you know I was actually supposed to be going away on an eagerly anticipated vacation this week. However, due to the FUBAR of the Chilean volcano Virgin Pacific has cancelled all flights to the lovely New Zealand. Which is actually turning out to be a blessing as there is no snow on the ground in Queenstown for me to Board on anyway.

So, New Zealand, I will mourn my lost chance to experience your beauty and instead make do getting drunk and playing video games instead.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
Should of flown with Air New Zealand then.
They got enough balls to fly.