• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

A poll to unban catapolt?

F1 or F2

• F1

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • F2

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stimpy

so what does this mean?
how long will the poll run for?
if it ends now what does 50/50 mean?
would be nice to play under my name again

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Seem's as though no one else is really bothering with the forums or anywhere besides ingame 'irc'. You can have your name back, just keep the peace please. anyone asks direct them here.

I can't speak for the et server, I'm not on enough, these guys on the other hand are very active.

Judgement by peers

Last edited:

stimpy

thanks cccdfern and others.

i can understand your hate overmars i did do a lot of bad things back in the day.
You will all now see that i still wont be doing any thing wrong

see you all in game as catapolt :)

Burgo855

LOL, i dunno why you even bother making a post Catapolt buddy? seriously just connect under alias bro.

Then again it is good to see you redeem your name, you must get sick of changing stuff all the time, for that i give u credit my man!:jimlad:

stimpy

lets just say i know my way around things i have not found 1 server out of any game that can keep me banned (not that i have played many games before)

Ulti

so basically your avoiding a ban while publicly stating your breaking the rules, the same rules your trying to convince everyone that your going to follow?
dude you got issues.. perhaps move on aye you just seem silly

stimpy

No i am unbanned atm. i have all ways been ban evading i don't denny it. but i no longer do what i did do to this server.
i am just basicly saying i am out of my hacking ways (not boting ether).

Just the ban has not been removed so i am still having to avoid it even though i am not banned atm. if you get what i mean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.