• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

An idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoKeR

Trigger Happy said:
JoKeR said:
are we really discussing this?
You need to cry less. Don't get your knickers in a twist over this thread, if you were to get banned it would just help you find that there is an "outside".
I competed in the youth commonwealth games for track and feild. You code for a living.

Derp.

Bandido

ET Moderator
JoKeR said:
Trigger Happy said:
JoKeR said:
are we really discussing this?
You need to cry less. Don't get your knickers in a twist over this thread, if you were to get banned it would just help you find that there is an "outside".
I competed in the youth commonwealth games for track and feild. You code for a living.
Ah, so that's why you're never caught after stealing handbags from old ladies :p

The Admiral

I'm really sorry your idea didn't go through BR =[

I wish it had gone through. Then, you would've ended up with a semi-private community, instead of a public one, where you get people like Joker. I still don't see the downside to this plan. BR gets rich, people who cause him problems get banned. Nothing jumps out as a downside.

I'll contribute $20 to ban Joker, despite not playing on any of your servers ever. Come on BR. Evil dictator time starts now, force this rule through, and take my $20 and add a line to your banlist! Preferably with a witty ban message. I'll let someone else pick that though. Whatever happened to Frogma? I think he would've liked this idea.

Also, I'm disappointed in you being against this Alpha Clank. You don't even play on their servers that much that it would matter if they put a bounty on you! And just imagine all the fights it would've caused if it went through!!!

The Admiral

? You have issues Antagonist. I'm just trying to get my friends idea to pass. I didn't mention you anywhere in there. I don't see how anything in my post made me a nerd, considering you're the only playing the super-old game. The amount of dedication you have to such an old game is nerdier than anything I do.

But seriously, you should spend your $400 on going and seeing a psychiatrist dude. Everyone will appreciate it. Particularly the psychiatrist.

On a side note, spend your money here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6919
That'd be the best use of it.

JoKeR

Post a pic of yourself up on the forum Admiral mate. You say you're not a nerd? let us be the judge of that mate.

blusky

The Admiral said:
? You have issues Antagonist. I'm just trying to get my friends idea to pass. I didn't mention you anywhere in there. I don't see how anything in my post made me a nerd, considering you're the only playing the super-old game. The amount of dedication you have to such an old game is nerdier than anything I do.

But seriously, you should spend your $400 on going and seeing a psychiatrist dude. Everyone will appreciate it. Particularly the psychiatrist.

On a side note, spend your money here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6919
That'd be the best use of it.

Earthyy

i dnt get it at frist i thort u were gonna say a bounty for actually hacks an if incorrect once ur out but if u catch say 2 botters u get the bounty??? not remove ur players from the severs who we gonna shot ???

MysticalFurball

Avenger said:
i dnt get it at frist i thort u were gonna say a bounty for actually hacks an if incorrect once ur out but if u catch say 2 botters u get the bounty??? not remove ur players from the severs who we gonna shot ???
nac uoy etirw ni hsilgne esaelp. <---- that seems to make more sense than your jibber jabber, read it backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.