• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

An idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

afkr22

Trigger Happy said:
Your point about people being too poor to play, well it would mean that they were a pretty big pain in the ass to begin with. Why should we allow people who contribute nothing to sit around and annoy those that actually do?

Welcome aboard.

JoKeR

This is hardly a forum lol... impossible to express your own opinions unless you're in oz. Constantly having my posts deleted. An idea like this would be construed as a flame topic if it had not been started by an oz member.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
I deleted your posts as they were a touch personal.

Always happy to hear your opinions dude, but make sure you aren't too personal. Not sure if trigs saw your post but I doubt he would have appreciated it.

nelots

GODOMMOT DOMEY, Y U N KEEP THE POST LONGER FOR OTHERS TO SEE?

Motion to STOP YOU KENTS DELETING VALUABLE POSTS!
Move them into Moe's Tavern instead so we can all have a laugh!

P.S - I doubt triggerhawk cares about banter. I mean he codes for a living, he should be immune to insults already! too bad he is malnourished due to the beatings and lunch money muggings he receives on a daily basis.

Trigger Happy

JoKeR said:
are we really discussing this?
You need to cry less. Don't get your knickers in a twist over this thread, if you were to get banned it would just help you find that there is an "outside".

For those that couldn't pin it though, it was quite obviously a troll. It was a ridiculous idea that came up in TS that we laughed at and so I decided to share it with the rest :)
Intriguing yes, actually would ever happen, no.
@Joke, I'll pay 2 dollars to your ban, looks like you're in front ;)

Cheers

Synonym

Trigger Happy said:
[quote="Joke :D":1qmuuvh0]Trigger i thort we were frends
Ok ok, 5 dollars. You can't say I don't buy you nice things!

Cheers[/quote:1qmuuvh0]

I'll match you dollar for dollar. The real menace to OZ are these upstanding citizens like Joke. Also, I laughed at everyone who took it seriously. Good work Trigz. :D

MysticalFurball

Trigger Happy said:
JoKeR said:
are we really discussing this?
You need to cry less. Don't get your knickers in a twist over this thread, if you were to get banned it would just help you find that there is an "outside".

For those that couldn't pin it though, it was quite obviously a troll. It was a ridiculous idea that came up in TS that we laughed at and so I decided to share it with the rest :)
Intriguing yes, actually would ever happen, no.
@Joke, I'll pay 2 dollars to your ban, looks like you're in front ;)

Cheers
Cough* Cover up for a bad bad bad idea. NICE! :banana:

nelots

TRIGGERHAWK, Y U NO KEEP PLAYING AND MAKE DERPS
BAN EACHOTHER ONLY TO HAVE MY AWESUM PRICELESS
MS PAINT PICS WIN ALL BIDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.