• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Animorph99 appliction [NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

animorph99

hey my name is markus and i would really like 2 join oz gamers (as im a litte bit of a gaming nerd) my hobbies are playing minecraft and any other good game.what i can offer to oz gamers clan is that im a funny, caring, just plain awesome dude that loves to have a laugh and get to know people i have never meet before.i stared gaming at the age of 2 when my dad got me a play station 2 4 my birth day. yes i do own my own microphone but i dont always use it as i rather type to people.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

One of the main requirements to join the clan is to be 15 and over, going off your PS2 'story' you are saying that your present age is 14 or thereabouts since the console was released in the year 2000.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abolisher

Administrator
Flash isnt 12 if he is he joined when he was like 10 and still doesn't speak, he was allready in the clan when we made the rule anyways....

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Thread bump. Hi there animorph99, we do have a minimum age to join OZ, and at this point we are not sure you meet the minimum age requirements. Apologies, but, I will have to mark this as not passed for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.