• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed Ann's application for League of Legends team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whorror

Hi, I'm Ann.

I've just completed year 12 (fun, fun, fun) and now I can game full time. Most excellent.
My interests include good music, cartoons, visualising meme's in everyday life situations (interest or problem?)
I do make good sammiches but only for myself.

I want to be here, because I want to belong to a group community that shares my interest in gaming and that are motivated.
My gaming friends are either A. Too stoned to realise what's going on or
B. Just don't want to take league more competitively :(

I like helping people, offering advice AND taking advice. I like to learn from my mistakes so I become not only good at games, but good at tackling irl experiences too.
I think I'm nice and easy to get along with, and make punny jokes :3

secret to winning:
1. Join OZ CLAN
2. Become league group member
3. ????
4. Win league tournaments

The first console I ever played on when I was 2 (not to brag, or anything.) On my beloved SNES. Which fortunately still works to this day. Super Mario and Donkey Kong Country 3 are part of my childhood memories. From then on it was mainly pc games, (UT 03, 04, Battfield Vietnam, D.O.O.M) then wii games, a ds games, and recently an xbox. But, PC > any other console, in my opinion :)

So there is my life story. If you TL;DR, just know that i'd like this opportunity to at least try out for a league team. I can play any role that is needed :3

Thanks.

Dray

cheers for the app we will consider it , please up on teamspeak and get to know the guys when ever possible

Whorror

Thanks for the swift response.
Alright, I usually use vent or skype but I'll learn to use teamspeak. I'd be happy to get to know everyone.
My summoner name is Whorror, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abolisher

Administrator
Merry Christmas :) umm you will need to jump on to our team speak Address: 203.14.173.58:10103
we don't have many girls around these parts just stick with Smixy and i think you will be right :)

We will be having trail in the near feuture so it would be best to just have some casual games with some regulars till then. but welcome to the OZ community

Spacks

Welcome to OverZealous, Ann.

I approve of this application and welcome her to our epic community :)

Grats!

Status
Not open for further replies.