• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ANOTHER MASSIVE CRISTCHURCH QUAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Reincarnated

Honestly they were lucky but i'm predicting another one soon. Considering the first one was bigger and deeper while the second was closer to the surface and the ammount of aftershocks...sounds like another wave is coming

Inglourious Basterd

Lucky? WTF!? 98 Confirmed dead and rising, 226 still missing, extensive damage to the Cities infrastructure, etc, etc..

Don't you actually mean they were UNLUCKY?

G-Train

My condolences to all in Christchurch.

Personally, id be gettin the hell outa there as this is just the beginning.....

My flatmates mum was the old duck in the pink cardigan on the news, she works on lvl2 of that pancacked building, she went for a ciggy break and then watched the whole building come down around her. Who woulda thought smoking could save your life?

nelots

The first one last year was lucky when it struck when nobody was around but this second one was just devastating.

Condolences to all affected.

P.S Death how stupid are you??? you're predicting another one?? really....... just in case, that was a rhetorical question Death, I know you're a tard in a "genius suit".

RyAn.

We have been evacuated from our hill, possible landslide, living in friends house atm, so we have left our house. ill upload photos in a few weeks, when we get things sorted.

Hope every1 is well

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
P.S Death how stupid are you??? you're predicting another one?? really....... just in case, that was a rhetorical question Death, I know you're a tard in a "genius suit".
Told you there will be yet another one (lots of aftershocks as well). And lets call my prediction an educated guess...ballzak...

I would not be suprised if the recent 8.9 earthquake in japan was partially due to the previous one in new zeland.

The earth really looks like its sh***ing itself into pieces...I wonder if those UFOs sighted outside kuipers belt and earth disasters are really part of 2012.......

Oh and christchurch was lucky if you take into consideration of the previous quake. the engineering of buildings and the peak time that this one happend at and the somewhat smaller death count than what really could have been much higher. Thats why they are lucky cos it could have been much worse.

Inglourious Basterd

Death_Reincarnated said:
Thats why they are lucky cos it could have been much worse.
On the other hand, they were unlucky.. could have been much better.

You may as well say they were lucky in Japan.. could have been worse.

micky

Inglourious Basterd said:
You may as well say they were lucky in Japan.. could have been worse.

NO. Their building regulations are WAY WAY WAY more stricter than here in Christchurch.
Also their population density is bigger as well, so it is expected that there will be more casualties.

Inglourious Basterd

micky said:
Their building regulations are WAY WAY WAY more stricter than here in Christchurch.
Also their population density is bigger as well, so it is expected that there will be more casualties.
This is true, but what has it got to do with the price of fish?

micky

micky said:
Their building regulations are WAY WAY WAY more stricter than here in Christchurch.
Nothing, But i might of been on the booze last night which is why it no longer makes sense to me now.

Inglourious Basterd

micky said:
micky said:
Nothing, But i might of been on the booze last night which is why it no longer makes sense to me now.
Fair enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.