• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Not Passed application of Facial Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facial Shots

hi my name is Fatal Shots i used to play under JNR-PWN

I enjoy playing enemy territory and call of duty black ops on ps3 and one of my favourite movies is like mike 2

I enjoy playing with all you oz guys and that you help me get better at ET

My first ever platform i played on is the pc. Enemy Territory is one of my favourite pc games to play

Last edited by a moderator:

Nico.

heyy u finally got on here and made an app from typing !forum in google to find this website lol

gl

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Guys the applications are only to be responded to by the Leaders of the division. Discussion of the application can occur elsewhere.

Regards

Joke :D

Guys the applications are only to be responded to by the Leaders of the division. Discussion of the application can occur elsewhere.

Regards
Yeah guys.

Hi Facial Shots. I'm Joke, ET division leader. Welcome to the forums!

Just to keep with the standards that we like to set, could you please see THIS THREAD and re-do your application accordingly. This is just to make yourself a bit more well known amongst the clan leaders, and to give us a bit more of a character reference when processing your application.

I have made a thread in the members section, where your application will be discussed and voted on. (members click HERE

Thanks for the application. We'll get back to you ASAP.

i0nwr1t3r

Impersonating clan admin again joke?
Nice post btw , pity about the rick roll link you put in for your hyperlink , very imaginative though.

Jnr Pwn you are welcome to re-apply when you are old enough.

This application is closed , applicant fails to meet clan age requirement.

i0n

Status
Not open for further replies.