• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Application template for joining OZ - Read First!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
OverZealous Application Form

If you are under the age of 15 please do not apply to join our clan.
This means you are required to tell us your age in the application.
If you've made it this far, you're interested in being apart of the OverZealous Gamers. If you want to be apart of the clan just read below and submit an application in the Application Section this post is in!

For your application to be considered you must create a new thread within this application section. Name the thread “(Your name)’s application for (The game you’re applying for).” E.g. Racoon's Application for TF2. Here are a few questions that you can use start off your application:

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Joel, I'm a contortionist. I currently play under the alias ‘Cpt. Sparklez’ though previously I have used ‘SeaNanners’ and ‘hutchisy0daddy’.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Well, I am a full-time University student, majoring in Clinical Psychology. I enjoy long walks on the beach, swimming and sky diving. Two of my all-time favourite books are ‘The Swiss Family Robinson’ and ‘The Catcher in the Rye’. Personally I find Katy Perry very attractive.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I’m a friendly, fun loving guy whose always considerate of others feelings in game. I especially go out of my way to help new players familiarize themselves with the game and have a joke to suit every situation. I also heard I heard that membership to your clan entitles me to free pizza. I also like hunting for Deer and frying eagles.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I would say that Goldeneye on the N64, Counter-Strike 1.3 on the PC and Grand Theft Auto on the PS3 are my three favourite games. I started gaming when I was 3, I started on a Commodore 64 then moved onto Xbox 360.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes/No

FAQ's About Your APP

What happens if my application is denied

If you application is denied it will be posted on here and moved to the closed applications section with the original name of the thread having [NOT PASSED] added to the end of it. You will not be able to re-apply again for another 30 days, or until otherwise stated on the application.

What happens if my application PASSES!!!

Your forum account will be given permissions to access all the private OZ Forums. You will also be added to the members list. Your initial application post will also be given a [PASSED] after it, for future reference.
Who passes my application?

Your application will be passed or denied after a discussion by the Leaders of the division you are applying for.

Is there any easy way for me to tell if someone posts in this thread or not so I don't have to manually check it every 10 minutes?

Important!!! Make sure that if you are providing us with your real name that you only include a first name and a date of birth. Please do not share your last name and/or other detailed personal information, this includes email addresses.

Yes, just hit the subscription link to this topic/thread at the bottom of your application and it will email you when someone makes a new post on it. You can also unsubscribe from it anytime by hitting the unsubscribe link in the email that will be sent to you.

Important Note: It is your responsibility to keep track of this post and reply to it as other questions may be asked. If the applicant has not replied to a query in the last 1 week from the last question asked, the application will be denied, based on inactivity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.