• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Apps. Joke.[PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joke :D

Hello, applying for OZ :)

1. I think i have the 10k xp, either way, i'm a reg and most of you know me (some quite well)

2. Forum reg :D Lotsa posts, etc

3. Never been banned for hax, nor any form of cheating on OZ. I was banned for a simple misunderstanding with a few members of OZ, but thats all been sorted and <3's have been made.

4. been registered on forums for ages, play on the server nearly everyday.

5. Don'thave an intro thread in the section but most know me anyway. if not: Hi, i'm Lachlan. I live in sydney, and are pro-noob at ET. I've been around since season 9, and i'm still crap. I know happy and nochance/piper in real life, good mates of mine. I'm having a public affair with Rainbow, and blusky sometimes joins in.

Previous Clans/clan experiance: I was a Mod for the international clan NoobCity, *NC*, and was in that clan for over 2 years.
Was in Sh!tStorm, S.S., clan for a few months, (the developers of NoQuater mod), and left because the admins were tosspots.

Alias: S.S. PawnStar, Joke, *NC*Joke, Sploodge, Youbar.

Relations with OZ: I'm pretty tight Sunn, Joy, and Blusky. Hicks, Horus, KIT, BR, noob, mystik, i consider e-mates :D

I dont really plan on scrimming, i only did in the past for fun with school mates (bit srs for my liking )

I enjoy playing on the server and getting owned by hicks and horus, and in return getting a few Ting-tings-tings on Skade and Kazu hehe.

Please consider my app, i'd enjoy being in this clan greatly.

<3 Lach.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Re: Apps. Joke.

Thankyou Joke for dropping an App. We shall get back to you when the decision has been made.

P.S The new rule which was present before this application stated only OZ members may post upon this topic. Due to the many posts upon this I have removed them and locked it until further a due.

Cheers, BR

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Re: Apps. Joke.

Joke, you have been accepted into OZ, your application has passed with 100% yes's from all OZ and OZ Staff. Welcome mate :). May an admin tag you up and setlevel you in game. Before this though you will need to remove yourself from any previous clan you exist in. Pm me when this is done and I will notify the others.

Kind Regards, Black Racoon and Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.