• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

axcess's app

Status
Not open for further replies.

axcess

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Adam, I currently play under the alias axcessKENT. Im 19 years old from Gawler South Australia.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I work fulltime at Exide Technologies. My current hobby is R/C Electric Drift cars and my real car which is a Ford Fairlane

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

im a chill funny guy thats always up for a laugh, very active and could even bring some skill to the clan

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

i started gaming when i was 9, found enemy territory in computer book disk and dad installed it for me, just played pub, once i hit year 8 i met nico and siL in high school, told them about it and they installed it, since then we made a few game arena teams as such together, then i moved to the Call Of Duty series over on cybergamer where we battled through the ladders and reach first place for a couple of seasons.

cheers for taking the time to read my post guy
Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hes a damn good player and doesnt create any waves at all....and if he is recommended by two current members - its an F1 from me

Frawgmah

I know him in real life, though he doesn't know me. He lives in Adelaide. I've been gathering information on him ever since I heard he might be joining the clan. He is a 9-5 call service employee for a communications company. He lives a very savoury life with his plain wife Georgina. On Tuesdays he plays social basketball. On Thursdays he cheats on his wife with Suzanne from work. On Saturdays he can often be seen working on the garden.

He's clean. Let him in the clan.

axcess

I know him in real life, though he doesn't know me. He lives in Adelaide. I've been gathering information on him ever since I heard he might be joining the clan. He is a 9-5 call service employee for a communications company. He lives a very savoury life with his plain wife Georgina. On Tuesdays he plays social basketball. On Thursdays he cheats on his wife with Suzanne from work. On Saturdays he can often be seen working on the garden.

He's clean. Let him in the clan.

Hahahahah, has made my day :L

Bandido

ET Moderator
Hi axcess and welcome.

We don't vote on these anymore do we, its all done by senior admin I thought.

Bandido

ET Moderator
i0n said he's waiting for senior admin to come back from holidays, unfortunately app's will be a lot slower this time of the year, we do apologize axcess.

Bandido

ET Moderator
The last ET app was approved way back in October, dunno how long these guys go on holidays for mate but be patient please

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

This is due to it failing one of the procedures/requirements in the application-template post . You may re-apply at a later date if the requirements have been filled or resolved by that time.

Reason: Put reason here

Feel free to still play on our game servers and use our public forums.

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.