• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Ba-ba-ba-ba-Basketball time with Flekz.

Death_Reincarnated

Ya it was an interesting map of Slam Dunk...Or should I say SLAM DRUNK! since alot were prolly in that state.

Nevertheless Flekz slammed down alot of the enemies on that occasion....I did my fair share from about half time change over...even Bear got alot of 3pointers to get a nice score for his side.

Overall GGs :)

Attachments

Death_Reincarnated

Flekzor said:
no joker it doesnt count unless its posted on here !!!!!
Proof or it didnt happen EY? ;)

Some nice double med work flekz and I but mostly was him slam dunkin the allies like swatting the flies with a bazooka :D

Just wandering how many times Bear died cos of flekz or myself lol....75 deaths from 70fraggs...at the end Allies were artying their own play ground and throwing airstrikes from mid air slam dunks lol.

Flekzor

no death u ma have posted the picture but dont jump on my band wagon this is a thread about how good i am get off my band wagon

JoKeR

Death_Reincarnated said:
Flekzor said:
no joker it doesnt count unless its posted on here !!!!!
Proof or it didnt happen EY? ;)

Some nice double med work flekz and I but mostly was him slam dunkin the allies like swatting the flies with a bazooka :D

Just wandering how many times Bear died cos of flekz or myself lol....75 deaths from 70fraggs...at the end Allies were artying their own play ground and throwing airstrikes from mid air slam dunks lol.
click on the link for proof?

And ps id hate to think how good you'll be once u get your mouse back fleks :(

Flekzor

yes it will be interesting when i have a mouse and keyboard with cords the pepper will double quite easily

Antagonist

seems to be the haven of broken mouses at the moment.. :< my g7 keeps loosing sync which drives me insane and my g5 usb thingy is broken :< :<
so i am using a laptop version of the intelli mouse... its smaller then the palm of my hand :< so now is the perfect time to rep your dominance over me :< :<

P.S!!!! I SERIOUSLY CANT STRESS TO ANY NEWB, IF U WANNA GET GOOD? A GOOD MOUSE CAN CARRY ANY ZERO TO A HERO.. g5 for life..

Flekzor

got my new mouse racked one from the shops just need to get a corded keyboard and its pepper time

Death_Reincarnated

Flekzor said:
no death u ma have posted the picture but dont jump on my band wagon this is a thread about how good i am get off my band wagon
/hail flekzor the unbelievable x3

Don't forget about how many kill-steals you took of me though :p ;)

...and it looks more like a train TBH lol VVV