• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Bandido is being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covie

How the fuck do I get banned for reacting to bandido being a racist fuck? He was talking shit the other night then joins up today and starts again and bans me for reacting to him being a shit at life streetfighting faggot. Unban me or ill DDOS the shit out of the server everytime I see him on thanks.
Much <3 to all of u who aren't fucking retarded

PS I know this will get removed pretty quick so if one of you admins with a brain could pm me about it that would be spectacular cheers.

JoKeR

He banned me too after baiting me in spec for over half an hour. The server is out of control. Absolutely no fair, unbiased admining anymore.

Bogan

Covie mate is it fair to call people retards? i strongly disagree with the use of that word it is as bad as being rascist, mate there are other words you can use surely?

Covie

Not when talking about bandido unfortunately. Plus I only stooped to his filthy level after he said stupid shit that shouldn't be said, and he continued with it as soon as he came onto the server 2 days later. Da fuq? Hopefully someone was recording the other night so everyone can see all the idiotic and disgusthing shit he was saying without thought. Maybe we can call him a shuman? (Shit human)

Covie

JoKeR was spot on when he said 'baiting'. Obviously Bandido's rough streetfighter lifestyle isn't satisfying him anymore so he's taking to being an e-fighter.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
we will look into it through logs depends on what we find to the out come of your ban, Bandidos had issued an apology which probably is in the wrong forum section which you cant see, after he had found out what he was saying and that it should not really had been used the way that he did.

this is his post from the other thread

Last night I used the word Abo several times. As far as I new it was just an abbreviation for Aboriginal, like Aussie is for Australian. After several calls of racist and the the threat of a ban, I decided to google it. After lots of mixed opinions, I guess if some one finds it offensive then it is racist. So I apologize to anyone I offended.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoKeR

He should issue an apology to both me and Covert for the abuse he dished out to us. And for unfairly banning us.

JoKeR

He should issue an apology to both me and Covert for the abuse he dished out to us. And for unfairly banning us.
It should also be mentioned that Bandido was bragging about apparently getting into a street fight and bashing a number of "Abos'

He threatened me on several occasions saying how he would 'bash me up' and citing his tremendous street fighting credentials.

Covie

This. I'm banned for another 48937598359836893476 seconds so I guess he will have to do it here. Publicly.

Bandido

ET Moderator
Haha funny read, logs reveal everything. I said nothing racist tonight, as logs will reveal and I thought i said nothing racist the other night but have since learned that the word abo, that lots of ppl use over hear is deemed unacceptable and I'm sorry for saying it. But you two just seized on the moment calling me a racist they must teach you more about Australia than your own country because you don't seem to be very up to date with your own dirty past.
Calling my daughter a slut will get you banned

Bandido

ET Moderator
It should also be mentioned that Bandido was bragging about apparently getting into a street fight and bashing a number of "Abos'

He threatened me on several occasions saying how he would 'bash me up' and citing his tremendous street fighting credentials.
Baaaaahahaha

Covie

Calling my daughter a slut will get you banned
Oh I'm sorry, did you get offended by something personal I said to you? Funny how that happens hey.. When have we seen this before? Oh that's right the other night when you were running your mouth. I give as good as I am given you fucking twirp.

Bandido

ET Moderator
Oh I'm sorry, did you get offended by something personal I said to you? Funny how that happens hey.. When have we seen this before? Oh that's right the other night when you were running your mouth. I give as good as I am given you fucking twirp.
How did i offend your family.

Bandido

ET Moderator
So far you've called me a faggot a retard and a twirp and my daughter a slut in less than an hour. I say again what did I say to you, was it about the Maori's killing the peace loving Moriori's.

Covie

How did i offend your family.
I happen to have a stack of indigenous mates, one of whom passed away recently. So of course I'm going to dish it back to you you fucking moron. For those who weren't there My nice guy Bandido was bragging and talking up how he once beat up 2 'abos' at the footy.
Also I happen to like snail shes cool, I was just proving my point. You're just a fucking pig and have no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.