• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Banned for 'Name Stealing'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubXero

So apparently spelling Overmars as 0v3rm4r5 is name stealing? Tbh name stealing would be '-OZ- Overmars'. And being permanently banned? Cmon guys. Bit rough! I'd see that more as a fanboy thing!

Ban Expiry: NEVER

Awesome.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
you are the one that used 0v3rm4r5 which is Overmars = name stealing ban will be held but that is up to the banner whether it will be shortened and if you did do -oz- same thing would apply unless in the comunity

Ulti

lol thanks overmars.. your actually a nice guy when you wanna be

Last edited by a moderator:

Overmars

ET Moderator
Ban was removed not long after giving it. It's not a great idea to namesteal the admin. Apart from the obvious reasons ... when someone comes on server with a name similar to a regular who is already on, that usually means they are either hax, or griefers, using names close to others to make it hard to kick or ban them. They often then cycle through names to stay ahead of the admins.

I understand that it's a bit of fun. I like a good troll as much as the next guy, but accept that if you do it wrong, you'll be trolled right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.