• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Banned from dBd??

Status
Not open for further replies.

usedtoplayet

Your title says it all . Used to play ET? Stop hiding then or simply scared? Crying? Standing up to bullies actually and nothing more.
Crying? Nah, just disbelief that people of their age and in this stage of ET pull this shit is funny. Wouldn't play on their server now as I'm here for fun, not little mind games and power trips.
I used to splat most of their players and the rage by some was funny, and this is the reaction to a shit player like me.

Their reaction to good players is to ban them, their lack of admin experience and hack detection is breath taking to be honest.

Let them have their power trips, they can sit there getting fall down drunk each night like always, it's their choice, would have been mature and adult to speak but meh. Move on time. They can sit their in their own server patting each other on the back and handing each other beers to th3 end.

Oh and it would have Slash who banned me. 100%. That story goes back a long way.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
All good. Hiding behind a keyboard doesn't really give you any traction personally.

Keep on topic.

Cry? I simply wondered why I was banned from another server, you've taken it down this road. Typical actually.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Steve was deleting his own with dicky reasons which I assume show up, so removed properly.

sla$h

I have been asked by a few people why horus was banned. Horus you were banned for abusing other players we tried to reason with you but you did not listen. Your making some crazed statements here like the drunk thing and the banning of players. Its our server we run it how we want if people come on our server to taunt and just be fwits they get warned and then banned. Currently we have some random hacking and getting out of bans i note someone did say here he couldn't be banned in fact he was but whoever he is gets out of bans. That has been resolved now if he comes back same deal awaits him. Also your ban was not just me it was a group decision you were watched for quite a while and it was hoped you would get it together. So there you go you wanted to be back in oz you are now lets just move on im over people asking me about something that was glaringly obvious. Bye now.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a joke.

Your server, play with your ever decreasing player base, enjoy yourselves. You couldn't take the fact that i stood up to your admin abuse of regular players there as well as the continual abuse of OZ members.

Enjoy. Have another beer or ten mate.

Make up BS all you want. I'll play here, at least we are sober

Status
Not open for further replies.