• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

BF:H

Joke :D

Anyone else played/s it?

If so, Add me: Sploodge

I've got a lvl 11 gunner (nationals), lvl 8 covert dude (royals), lvl 4 soldier/medic (nationals)

If ya atleast the tinniest bit alright at ET, its a friggin whitey bash game, provided you know how the clases work.

Only downside is the the fact that you can buy credits with paypal, so all the spoilt 12 year olds do that, and then get the epic weapons and clothes.

Letti

(FKQ)Thompson said:
I don't like games where it takes 3 clips to kill someone.
Takes about 15 - 18 shots to kill someone, and thats without a critical hit.

Either

1. You fail at aiming

or

2. You fail at aiming

morbit

Letti said:
(FKQ)Thompson said:
I don't like games where it takes 3 clips to kill someone.
Takes about 15 - 18 shots to kill someone, and thats without a critical hit.

Either

1. You fail at aiming

or

2. You fail at aiming
omg 15-18 shots? then yes game fails hard, how can you think that many hits to kill is even remotely ok?

Letti

morbit said:
omg 15-18 shots? then yes game fails hard, how can you think that many hits to kill is even remotely ok?
Its usually alot less as you will get atleast 1 critical hit every kill.
But it is quite fun, as you can get different weapons for different distances, makes you think what would be the best for the situation.
However, it does somewhat DIM ur ET aim for about 1 map when you come back to it.

HortPoots

This game's engine was origanally made to put on another starwar's battle front but then they just made this crap! :3

The Admiral

Star Wars Battlefront rocks. The maps in 2 aren't as good, and I don't like that you can't fly around on ground maps any more (strafing runs in the only flying vehicle on the map ROCKED). OZ should get a SWBF/2 server. I'll totally come play on it.

Frogma

Antagonist said:
i do like the idea of smoking some weed after a big bank heist tho
Our getaway transport shall be Razer scooters. We will be known as the scooter bandits. We will be able to fold them up and store them in compact spaces so that noone will ever suspect us. We shall leave the following calling-card at the scene of all our crimes:

Attachments

Joke :D

PRODIGIOUS said:
Travel to VIRIDIAN CITY, then travel up through it until you see an old man pacing backwards and forwards from left to right (the one who would not let you pass through at the beginning of your game). So you know it is the right person, he will say that he has just had a coffee and he feels great .....

He will then ask you if you are in a hurry. First of all, say yes. Then talk to him again but this time say no, you are not in a hurry. He will then show you how to catch a Pokémon (WEEDLE). Afterwards talk to him one more time and tell him that you are not in a hurry.

Then fly to CINNABAR ISLAND. Travel to the right side of the island and use a WATER Pokémon that has learned SURF. Keep going up and down the right side of the island next to what looks like a dark blue strip with crosses on. Keep doing this until you run into a Pokémon which looks like a fuzzed graphic. Sometimes it will be called MISSINGNO. But sometimes it will not have a name, it will just be blurred.

BEWARE! Do not catch this Pokémon because it can wipe your saved game. However if you do not catch it, everything will be okay. So just run away from this Pokémon. Once you have done this, whatever item you have on Item 6 of your item list will now be multiplied by a considerable amount, well over 100. This will be good for RARE CANDY for getting your Pokémon up levels, or you may wish to multiply the amount of your MASTER BALLS, which will catch Pokémon at any time. The way to tell whether you are running out of the item you have chosen to multiply is when the number you have left gets to 99, that is your last 99 so do not use the last one, i.e. you can do the cheat again!!