• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

caik's -OZ- Clan Application [MC] [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

caik

Hello reader's, my name is Derek, my in-game name is caik. I started to play minecraft about 5 months ago and have recently started playing this server. By all server's, this is my favorite, there is a friendly, helpful staff always there to help me when i or us players need it. I cant say the same for other servers i have tried out recently. I usually play CSS (Counter Strike Source) occasionally to keep the rust off my shoulder's. I do have TF2 (Team Fortress 2) but my computer cant run this game until i get a new video card :(. If you want to play CSS and want to get annihilated by my (gun1)quick scoping skill's, hit me up with a private message! I think i can be a royal asset (hope i spelled that right) to the -OZ- Community by taking some responsibilities off some of the staff member's shoulders. I am usually on this server most of my minecraft playing time and if im not on playing on this server, im working on my BMX or my quick scoping skills :) Yes i have a microphone but i dont like using it :) I am 16 years old and hope i get this approved :) thanks for taking your time to read this, your favorite -caik

caik

Indeed my name is pronounced Cake :) I cant wait to see what the team speak is like. Thanks for accepting my application :) I will in fact message you about the Css IP and join in sometime. Hopefully dont make people rage quit :) Thanks again Bud Your Favorite -caik

Status
Not open for further replies.