• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Calling All Reprobates (and normal ppl too)

what day/s are best for you?

• Total voters

Bandido

ET Moderator
Boots what happened to you? we got seven there, even Mad M@ from another server and Lem came on too

7 League Boots

sorry I over imbimbed and didn't get up till past midday.

I'm happy to hear you had enough to play a few games, hopefully off to a good start for OZ this year.

soz for failin again ... Here's a nice song

7 League Boots

quick message - my laptop had a fit and the keyboard doesn't work.

so it might be a little while till i can get on again

yella

I've only ever seen ka use 'ka' by itself, or ka (noob), ka (test), things like that

I worry because he is in Hong Kong...

.pengu

Ka played last night. Still a god tier player so I'm sure hes alright.

You guys should make a discord server and get the community on it, then schedule games. I bet most people don't check the forums even once a week.

7 League Boots

excellent work on the discord phil.

this is apparently how things are done these days, as well as ugh social media.

I am sorry for being so shit, all, but anyway do you really want an English lording it over you and restarting your server?

so what are you waiting for?

Baker Street

ET Moderator
PC on the blink and booked in for TLC and until then can only play not very GPU demanding games eg ET. Hopped on FA server tonight rusty af and a 300 ping - got slaughtered :p

Last edited:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've given my old computer to my son, I think it was 2500k, 24gb DDR3, 4tb in hard drives in a server case. Now into a Sugo 13 case I think with a 8320 CPU, 32 GB DR4 AMD A 1070 mini GPU.

Time.to get back before the end.

7 League Boots

We might have to consider that we cannot get most of the old pro players back, and that is life.

They wanted to play pro, and - perhaps - we did not change enough settings to satisfy them.

It's a tricky thing, balancing everyone's wishes in a mutually agreeable way. But they wanted to do their own thing, so they did. No harm no foul I think.

I will try my best to hang around the server on Fri-Sun evenings for a few hours, from about 7-8pm ish.

I hope we can get something going on OZ once a week.

Cheers!

Last edited: