• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Can this boy be slapped?

moncler8849

Decided to get a spree, dodged 1 billion rockets from wombnub, 1 billion noob nades & then this jealous bad boy ends my spree. Punish as you see fit, would have broken the spreerecord with mai aiming superstar skillz, but instead i only hold the map record.

I'll paint you all a picture.

As you can see this is at axis' second spawn on oasis just as you come out da door and theres a palm treeee and a cave entrance.
Bluenub (pictured right) is holding a nade, whilst vesji aka PWNSTAR is rolling nub chubs wiv a single pistol. he holds the nade, and on the last click he apparently 'LAGS' and sends me into oblivion and wasting such a talented spree.
Now, the way i see it, this is evidence enough to ban him, so, feel free to ip ban immediately

Cheers OZ Friends. xoxo

The Admiral

lol. I'd totes do what Bluey did on purpose. Killing a teammate when they're just about to hit the map record is one of the most fun things you can do in ET, right up there with stepping on land mines and filing a complaint, or knifing a teammate instead of reviving them.

moncler8849

The Admiral said:
lol. I'd totes do what Bluey did on purpose. Killing a teammate when they're just about to hit the map record is one of the most fun things you can do in ET, right up there with stepping on land mines and filing a complaint, or knifing a teammate instead of reviving them.
Dog act.

Joke :D

The Admiral said:
Trolling teammates is great fun. The other day, i was on axis with the flamethrower and yelled out "SPY-CHECK" and proceeded to flame and kill half my team. But the great thing about OZ is, if you say "sorry i thought you were a spy" they don't file.

Baldrick

To kill a teammate, they just play the map record that you can do in ET, until stepping on landmines, and a complaint of one of the most interesting things...