• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Catapolt's Ban Appeal

stimpy

Was just wondering if there might be a chance i could be unbanned.
would be nice to be able to play on this server again with out having to hide.
i have caused no grief to this clan for several years now.
I know i have caused more pain to this community than possibly anyone else has out of the history of ET and i am sorry for the pain and torture i have caused.
If i Remember correctly i was 22 when i last did any thing to this server i am now 28 going onto 29 soon i am a lot more mature and have a great family.
i have put all my stupid past behind me and have matured up.
i can promise i will not be doing any thing again not to this server or any server as i really don't want to end up behind jail and not see my family.
I know from the damage i had caused to this community it will be hard for you too forgive me but i really hope you do.
i wouldn't mind coming back for some fun on this server again.
i was on all day today with my catapolt name and no one went to ban me until a little while ago when bloodnut was on, so you can ask those admins and players that where on before that i was playing nicely.

stimpy

indeed it was but it was a few years ago and i have left this clan alone since then.
only thing i have been doing wrong since then is ban evading and i still am, so it would be nice to play with my name catapolt but if i don't get unbanned i guess ill keep playing with my other accounts so ether way ill still be seeing u guys on the server but you just wont know that it's me

blusky

i thought it was a life-ban from cheating????????? old mate black racoon wont settle for this m8

stimpy

well i am here in peace not at war any more so the choice is urs i can ether play as catapolt or play as a unknown player too you guys.
so i look at it as wouldnt you guys rather know who you are playing against?

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
The top minds of the derp box summary:

> fern: the ban(s) were for dossing oz on multiple occasions
> phill: He hacked and got rcon pass or duped admin guid and started changing settings

Which, is some pretty serious shit.

BUT

It was long ago, and he reckons he has grown up a bit, and is playing anyway, so the real question is, do we give him his name back?

I voted f1 to him getting his name back. It's been 6? years.
Takes a bit of guts asking for the name back after the shenanigans.

Don't do it again.

Ulti

tbh if your DDosing a game heading into your 30s id be getting my shit checked..... cant see it happening again

stimpy

i can tell you the truth i don't go low as ddosing i know i got the blame for it but i had all ways said it was not me. i take pride in what i do/did. i told you and every one what i did and what i was going to do and ddosing was not 1 of them (yes i know how to ddos but i never have ddosed as its more serious than actualy taken down a server)

stimpy

and as some has all ready put in open i shall put down ever thing that i remember doing to the oz community.
ddosing was not one of them.
Multiple ban evades.
taking over ts2 server.
spoofing admins guids.
stealing rcon password.
re configured the etserver.cfg from rcon and saved it from server.
had players banned all over from stealing there guids.
stealing peoples accounts from the forums.
sending emails out to admins and making posts on forums with links to a fake oz site (phishing site) to gain user details.
exploiting the web server.
exploiting the et server.
that's just some of what i can remember.
so yes i know i have cause more hell on earth for u guys than anyone else (well maybe the ddoser was more annoying) but i am sorry.

stimpy

i rather not get into it the people that i was targeting know why. its past now and i would rather get on with it

Bogan

you said you took pride in what you done? and you want to be forgiven for the huge shit storm you created? man

stimpy

i took pride in what i had done back then... (still kinda do. i was good at it and how many people can you say is. plus i am over all that now i have been for like 3 years