• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

cccdfern moderator app. [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Names Chris, 20 & I live in the south of the triangular state labelled 'Tasmania'. At this present time I am spending two days a week volunteering at a food distribution warehouse run by SecondBite. Not much going at the moment besides that, well, looking for work etc.

I have been with OZ for well, a longish time xD, from player to Leader with ET & and Leader in Terraria, I have also dabbled in other divisions and am happy to offer help to others should the need arise.

I would like to apply for moderator, to keep some sort of order (namely anti-spam) at times when others are absent, I have noticed that as of late there are some rather times where the server is busy, but not a mod in sight. Why would I deserve it? Not sure if I deserve it.

Past experience, as stated above, does not directly relate to the game which I am applying for but may be relevant in attitude etc.
  • Wolf ET Leader
  • Terraria Leader

I read, if some things there with writing on it, I tend to read it or at least try to in the next minute :). I love literature, books and exploring writings. I also spend quite some time researching things; things which I shall tell you at the oddest of moments - fractured memory = more fun sometimes :p

Ferny,

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
I have tags!

Also, might need to redo the spam plugin phill >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale248

+1, i think you would be great for the job
Yes, i do agree that a lot has to be done to fix the current spam situation.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
yes ferny ill be having a look at the spam plugin this arvo

Congratulations on Nothing hehe, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Joke :D

Well if BR and Phil and Cows say yes, then thats 3/4 majority ruling (if i'm getting my owners correct).

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
pickle from your experience mmm lets see 5 months as admin on oz then demotion to member for misconduct i see your logic not!!
Melon is afk atm with real life stuff so is br so there is CowsWithGuns and me i think CowsWithGuns will let him be mod.
Ferny has many years expirence as moderator and leader so i think i can say he will be a good moderator

phill

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Pickel, Fern has previous mod/admin experience on several games in OZ so it is no issue if he would like to help out in MC. Go ask the ET guys whether he would be ok or not if you feel like questioning this further :)

Cowsy

Status
Not open for further replies.