• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

CG ladder

HaPpY

u guys entered a team in the cybergamers ladder, yet u failed to realise u need 1 more player...
is there any point in competing if ur not organised?
times a ticking

Attachments

Sunncaeks

Lol, I was listening to yas on vent yesteday, worrying about your team or whatever.

Pssh! Nonsense. xD
At least you can get yourselves sorted. >__>

G-Train

^^yeah, but now they have Maxx too.

Maxx and Rico are 2 of the best aimers to play the game.....in the same team.....i want ETTV.

On the crossfire forums, Butchji said he hasnt played against someone as hard to kill as Rico since mAus.......

Also, i thought ZakAttazk was Borty? Thats a quality team too, should be some ggs.

HaPpY

blue balls will hit number 1 in the 1st match and keep the spot
capt'ned by 2 of the greatest players, they will rise and shit on the pack
ggz, more like i need an umbrella 4 all the shit raining on me

The Admiral

HaPpY said:
blue balls will hit number 1 in the 1st match and keep the spot
capt'ned by 2 of the greatest players, they will rise and bobbla on the pack
See G's post above. I can't see any team beating Pigs. I thought half of them had stopped playing ages ago. I need to visit GA more.

G-Train

TBH, i reckon the Modus of old would even struggle against that uberteam. I guess its like the old Tyson V Ali debate, noone will ever know.

G-Train

Id challenge em just to sit in spec and watch the show :lol:

I hope they get some ETTV servers up, pigs v horses would be awesome to watch, but who to spec....

Sunncaeks

G-Train said:
Id challenge em just to sit in spec and watch the show :lol:

I hope they get some ETTV servers up, pigs v horses would be awesome to watch, but who to spec....

Hahah, that'd be mildly problematic.
Too many good choices, eh?