• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Chopsy00's Application to join OZ

Chopsy00

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Howdy ya'll. Name is Gavin. ET alias is Chopsy00, but can be shortened to just Chopsy for tag purposes if required. Previous ET names include Uniden, Uni, and Crest.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I'm in the military (Yes, New Zealand has one....) Hobbies are football (soccer), cricket, gaming (obviously) drinking (friends not necessary but makes me seem like less of a sad sack) and breaking local speed laws.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

Well I've been around ET for a long time (I'm only 21 so it pains me to say it a lil bit) so i know how the games run. I've had long term stints in G!X and -=FL=- and BRS, ET clans, respectively. I was a recruiter in all of those clans (only earned by long term commitment to the clan) I feel i can contribute to the clan with top notch banter, shitty yarns, and from time to time, 3 dinks in game (please tell me someone understands that..)
Why do i want to join? Well I'm all for a clan who're trying to keep ET alive and kicking because i spent so many years playing this game and i for one, am not ready to see it die just yet. You all seem like cool cats, too. but very importantly! My ping is actually below 100 (most of the time) to you ETPUB server...

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

Favorite games? Enemy Territory without a doubt. Fallout 3 GoTY Edition) on Xbox 360. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (also 360), and I'm a avid FIFA player and haven't missed a title since 05.. I also enjoy my NFS on the Xbox One.

Do you own a microphone?
Actually i own 3.....

Lets get roasting! :et11:

TopCAt!

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

ET alias is Chopsy00, but can be shortened to just Chopsy for tag purposes
Definately must be shortened. Excess characters are expensive - we don't want to have to pay more for tag space than we have to.
Not only that, the confusion from the 00 will be terrible.
Is it 00 signifying a year? 2000 perhaps?
Possibly a reference to the start the construction of Cathedral at Chartres, France in 1100ad?
Or perhaps a 00 designation similar to 007 or 009, implying secret agent status.
Another possibility is your not real and the 00 is actually oo and your speaking ghost. 0000-oo-o0o0o-ooo

Either way, I concur and applaud your initiative in suggesting the removal of the offending letters.

TopCAt!

Whats the problem with posting photos that are publicly available
Is it that they are highlighted in some way

TopCAt!

I would have though Joker would be cool with that
Sort of like
Anyone else got any grad shots
no
Because youre inferior
etc
etc

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
mm, its not the place for it, joker obviously didn't want it, and posting full name is dickish.

matilda

DerpLyfe
fern, you've overreacted.
Joker would be very ok with having his photo posted here, especially his grad photo, as Topcat has said.
He just didn't want the girl in the shot. Not sure why because it's the profile pic on fb and everyone can see it.