• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Chriscalvery`s Application For MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriscalvery

Hi, I`m Clayton, I use the Alias Chriscalvery most of the time although, sometimes I use Sacred_scythe_master.(sorry for the horrid grammar I have no excuse I just suck)

At the moment I am attending High school at Lanphier High school(Springfield Illinois). I enjoy skateboarding,watching anime,playing Minecraft, and just being outdoors.

I believe I could help OZG with my quick thinking and my love of being able to help people in any way possible. I am one of those people who will constanly go out of my own way to help someone new or someone who is asking for help.(just a warning I have a terrible anger problem and when i get mad I go off but that dosent happen to often)

My favorite games would have to be Banjo Kazooie,Mostly all of the Zelda series, Crash Bandicoot, and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I started gaming back when i was about 3-4 in 2000-2001 With a N64, and a Sega Gensis. Then in 2004 I got a PS2, in 2008 I got a PS3.

Yes I do own a Mic, although it is broken but I am going to get it repaired soon.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.