• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Chriscalvery's Jnr Mod Application.

Chriscalvery

In-Game Name: Chriscalvery

Tell Us A Bit About Yourself:
Well I am an avid minecraft player and have been on oz for a while and have been involved with the community for quite some time now, whether good or bad I have had a lot of fun on the server and met multiple friends. These friends being some of the staff on the server such as ForgotenThought, KiloHertz, and Tessatjuuh. I have played quite a lot of online games in my gaming time such as:
  • League Of Legends
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Warcraft 3
  • Runescape
  • Terraria
  • Club Penguin (Member) :hungover:
I grew up in a military base in Germany where I spent the beginning of my life, then we moved back to the U.S. I am a mixture of Irish and German.

What Position Would You Like To Apply For: Currently applying for JnrMod seeing that we have to start in order.

Why You Think You Deserve The Position: I don't deserve this rank but I am willing to try and earn it by helping the community in any way I can. Despite current relations with certain people, I will put my hatred/friendship aside and treat the situation how it needs to be treated if it ever comes to something like that.

Past Experience: I have no past experience but I'm willing to give it a chance and this is a good place to start.

Extra Information:
Skype name: Chriscalvery (Says not to give too much personal information so i'll include this for future notice.)
League of Legends username: Chriscalvery (Obviously)
Currently eager for the Build Competition, Going to attempt at building something I haven't done before. :mask:

/tip fedora

Last edited:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application for JNR MOD has passed.

Apologies for time taken, we've been quite busy ^^