• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Complaints

Whenever I log in, I always lose my Loved One rank, in doing so it has caused every item in my ChestBank minus 3 items, to be forced into my inventory. This has gotten annoying, because I'm trying to store it for the reset.

The NoCheat, it's a step in the right direction to remove cheating from the game. But how its been set up, is pulling me up for some rather innocent things. I sprint jump around when I'm bored, and if I jump to close to the block, I'll be pulled back. Its just set up too tightly.

So, could this issues be permantly addressed as it causes some general discomfort for me, and I'm sure many other users of the server.

*EDIT* As just bought to my attention, by a faction member of mine.
Anything higher then Efficency 2, will get pulled up by NoCheat as mining the blocks too fast. The block will then re-appear, forcing the player to remine the block..
*EDIT*

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
We are waiting for a new version of NoCheatPlus to be released! :)

In the meanwhile we will be nullifying some of the checks nocheatplus does to try and prevent some of the things you described above.