• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Crazycars -OZ- application. [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycars99

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi! My name is Carson. I am 16 and love to play on the computer/laptop. My ingame names are Crazycars99 and Ninja.
Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am a janitor at a middle school :p, my hobbies are: gaming, running, getting along with people, Favorite book/series is Harry Potter, I love gaming on computers and xbox 360's, Movies aren't my type of thing that I do but my favorites are: Skyline, The Avengers, and Batman the Dark Knight. Personally i think Solena Gomez is pretty hot.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I am a fun, funny, and nice person who can help people understand the needs of following rules and to be nice to each other. I can be a great admin on any game server I have experience. I want to join OZ because it is just flippen awesome, the servers, the gameplay, and the admins/owners.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I would say that Garry's mod, Counter-Strike:Source, Team Fortress 2, Terraria, and Minecraft or my favorite games all on the pc. I started gaming around when I was 4 or 5, I started playing popcap games and then advancing onto other more difficult games like Turok and Grand Theft Auto.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes I do. I use it some of the time but sometimes it just freaks out and doesn't work.

Scream

Hey mate glad to see that you are interested in the TF2 div and the OZ community ill bring this app to the attention of the other leaders of the TF2 div and we will get back to you.
Hope to see you in TF2!

Also may i ask if your TS name is the same as your steam name?

Yours Sincerely Revy and the -OZ- Team.

Crazycars99

Hey mate glad to see that you are interested in the TF2 div and the OZ community ill bring this app to the attention of the other leaders of the TF2 div and we will get back to you.
Hope to see you in TF2!

Also may i ask if your TS name is the same as your steam name?

Yours Sincerely Revy and the -OZ- Team.
Yes, it is. Except it is Crazycars96 instead of crazycars99

Thanks,
Crazy :)

Scream

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.