• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Crazycars99 Terraria Moderator App. [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycars99

In-game name: Ninj@

Applying for Moderator/SuperMod: Moderator

How long you have played on the server: One month :D

Why are you the right person for the job? I am a nice person who can make friends and enforce rules in a friendly way. I can make people LOVEEEE the server just by being their help/guide in what they need. If I ever would run into a problem that I did not know about, I would report it to a higher rank than me so they could deal with it. ;)

Past experience: I haven't had any on Terraria, but I have on other games. So I know the admin rules and stuff and how to act. No abusing or any crap like that

Anything else you wish to add: I love this site. I love the admins here. I love everyone here. It is very nice being in this community, now that I have been here for a while, I feel like I need to help out. :)

Extra: are you able to competently use forums and possibly TeamSpeak? Teamspeak not so sure on that... but I can always access the forums whenever I need an update or something or need to ask something about mod.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
No sorry, have not actually, just a lot has been happening as of the last few days :s. Also server was offline during that time... annoyingly.

[PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.