• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Custom OZ-Clan ET Menu - Public Preview

SkankyMoe

Hello Everyone, I've been making a customized OZ-Clan menu.

This is a very small addon for your ET Client that would automatically get installed into your /ETPub/ folder from the server.
It doesnt modify your ET installation, it can be removed by deleting the single file update from your system.

Below is some screen shots showing the current progress and displaying some of the features.
My aim is to add some OZ Branding to your ET Client and to provide some handy additional features
and options for quickly joining the server and customizing your options without having to use the
console commands as this is tricky from some people that arnt as familiar with console and creating
a autoexec file to retain/load custom preferences at startup.

Feedback of what I've come up with so far is welcome, I'd also like suggestions of what else anyone thinks
would be great to have inside a custom OZ Menu. Let me know anything you think would be good to add, Cheers.

ESC --> Main Options (Note: -OZ-Clan Button At Top Of Menu)

ESC --> Main Options --> OZ-Clan (Note: 3 x One Click Instant Join OZ Server Buttons)

One Click Instant Join OZ Server Button - Confirmation Dialog Box = Yes or No to join server.

Game Menu --> Options (Hidden Menu Added)

Game Menu --> Options --> Hidden Menu (Note: Ability To Create/Update Save Autoexec.cfg)

G

looks good, but i've been waitin 6 odd years for new voices, not just the funnies but revamp et voice with maybe a female option.
just food for thought.

SkankyMoe

OZ-KIT said:
looks good, but i've been waitin 6 odd years for new voices, not just the funnies but revamp et voice with maybe a female option.
just food for thought.
Funny you say that, one of our upcoming projects is a customized skins pack with OZ branding.
But regarding the voices, Ive already been playing with that. Ive used the voice engines pinched from TomTom GPS :lol:
Ive almost finished the voice pack using a female voice and a Ozzy Ozbourne version too :lol:

Maybe if I get the voice packs finished in time, BR might let us run them as a part of a December XMAS theme.

i0nwr1t3r

Looks ORSUM !!!

Helps noobs like me do a little "tweakin" without having to learn to program.

GUI FTW!

One thing I don't see though is in your 1st screenshot where's the regular ET PUB options / ie. HUD etc / or is that the new "Hidden Files" ?

I actually use that option more than most because I'm trialing different custom options through the GUI because I don't know "Commands,Correct Values etc".

Overall.....1st class work Moe!

THANK YOU!

SkankyMoe

i0nwr1t3r said:
One thing I don't see though is in your 1st screenshot where's the regular ET PUB options / ie. HUD etc / or is that the new "Hidden Files" ?
Yes its there, well as such, The ETPub Mod doesnt get loaded until you connect to a ETPub server.
If you manualy start ET you wont see ETPub Menu until you manually load the ETPub mod from the MOD's menu.
Note: Click On MODS then select ETPub Mod and Start it, You come back to main menu and see the ETPub menu.

i0nwr1t3r said:
I actually use that option more than most because I'm trialing different custom options through the GUI because I don't know "Commands,Correct Values etc".
Thanks for the feedback, based on that comment, I think I will write a FAQ/Help file for the Custom OZ-Clan Menu functions and options when ready for release.

Hicksy

i LOLLED sooooo hard when i was playing today. dnno what map but i just snapped 3 axis and was going for the ob when i look the the right where the blackboard was and saw who?

PRINCEOFDARKNESS face hahahaha

epic mate hahahaha

Lucky

Iv got to say. Well done to skanky :) you are just very smart and usefull to this clan to make it more fun mate. good job i like your iders :)