• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

D_R still has that B2B (a.k.a. panzer) touch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Reincarnated

Even though I'm on dialup I still have that panzer touch :D

Wan an epic round of double(x3) , tripple(x2) and the one 5man panzer kill lol...too bad I didn't record it :(

I would like to thank all the enemies who participated in being pulverized by my B2B :D and OZ server for gathering them on Frostbite.

Attachments

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Death_Reincarnated said:
Even though I'm on dialup I still have that panzer touch :D

Wan an epic round of double(x3) , tripple(x2) and the one 5man panzer kill lol...too bad I didn't record it :(

I would like to thank all the enemies who participated in being pulverized by my B2B :D and OZ server for gathering them on Frostbite.
Excellent shot :). I need to user panzer more often my 15 kill death streaks are starting to make me cry at night :)

Antagonist said:
no one cares death.. even reading your posts embarrasses me
I do, they are more important than any other posts on this forum!

Cheers, BR

Death_Reincarnated

Joke =D said:
Photoshopped.
You can ask the victims...they think otherwise :)

Antagonist said:
no one cares death.. even reading your posts embarrasses me
Your entitled to your opinion but keep it AS YOUR OWN instead talking for others.

-OZ-Furry said:
Spawn Killer Imo =D
As allies on Frostbite stood on the first box outside of the hut and shot it into the ceeling of the room above the ladder; shot the panzer right between the railings. :)

Its one of those timed situations that you know opposition will be swarming in the spot but you don't expect that many lol...aspecially that you know the splash damage is not big on OZ with panzer.

Was lols counting "x was blasted by Death_Reincarnated's Panzerfaust" 1...2...3...4...5...ROFL!

Imagine if M@ilda were to get that as well :D id be proud of him :)

Funny stuff i tell ya....there was a few good airstrike kills by others that I saw that night...kudos for the multi kills :)

nelots

You brag about a 5 man panzer shot in a pub game???

BTW the word is especially not 'aspecially.'

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
You brag about a 5 man panzer shot in a pub game???
BTW the word is especially not 'aspecially.'
Dr.Dre said:
*sigh dialup
Why do you even bother posting
To the above quotes: considering I'm on dialup with pings jumping between 200-450 a 5man panzer is something to brag about for the lols, even on a pub server filled with many players in a chaotic environment.

Some people just cannot appreciate others good fortune.

@G-Train nice airstrike kill lol...saw one of them the day I was on as well...its funny reading those mega kills on the screen.

Death_Reincarnated

Dr.Dre said:
Whats good fortune about having dial-up?
Get a job and stop bludging
Wooow you really know alot about my lifestyle dont you? What other wisdom have you to say about my life? Please entertain everyone with your 6th sense...

Making assumptions based on the fact that I have dialup preety sums up that anyone in my positon is a bum, bludger, needs to get a job and cant afford BB.....you really know everything about me now..
Get a clue and stop assuming the obvious because the obvious is not always the case...which I already explained but for some reason you omit such facts and pretend that your 6ths sense is still guiding your thoughts in the right direction about my situation...GG /FF (FF= fail+ facepalm)

BTW considering my chaotic ping its massive good fortune to get such a massive frag but once again you omit the facts and bluntly state ridiculous things... /FFx2

Frogma

Death_Reincarnated said:
GG /FF (FF= fail+ facepalm)
SMUAI (stop making up acronyms, IJMYLLAD (it just makes you look like a dick)) <--yeah thats an acronym in an acronym, take that you muppet.

Death_Reincarnated said:
BTW considering my chaotic ping its massive good fortune to get such a massive frag but once again you omit the facts and bluntly state ridiculous things... /FFx2
I don't see how a high ping would influence that point and click shot you described on frostbite. Maybe you should get a job instead of posting screenshots on internet forums.

P.S: its good to be back.

CHRONIC

Death_Reincarnated said:
[quote="Dr.Dre":3njqoget]Whats good fortune about having dial-up?
Get a job and stop bludging
Wooow you really know alot about my lifestyle dont you? What other wisdom have you to say about my life? Please entertain everyone with your 6th sense...

Making assumptions based on the fact that I have dialup preety sums up that anyone in my positon is a bum, bludger, needs to get a job and cant afford BB.....you really know everything about me now..
Get a clue and stop assuming the obvious because the obvious is not always the case...which I already explained but for some reason you omit such facts and pretend that your 6ths sense is still guiding your thoughts in the right direction about my situation...GG /FF (FF= fail+ facepalm)

BTW considering my chaotic ping its massive good fortune to get such a massive frag but once again you omit the facts and bluntly state ridiculous things... /FFx2[/quote:3njqoget]

Oh my :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.