• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

D_R still has that B2B (a.k.a. panzer) touch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Reincarnated

Frogma said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
BTW considering my chaotic ping its massive good fortune to get such a massive frag but once again you omit the facts and bluntly state ridiculous things... /FFx2
I don't see how a high ping would influence that point and click shot you described on frostbite. Maybe you should get a job instead of posting screenshots on internet forums.
1) set /com_maxfps ~10 and welcome to the world of dialup. If you don't know what its like then dont assume...cos its not as easy as youd think.
2) Myabe I have a job...OR maybe not....hmmm lets ask the all knowing Dr.Dre for his 6th sense to guide us on the path of righteousness.
3) 'it just makes you look like a bobbla'= IJMYLLAB not IJMYLLAD get it right /FF

@Flekzor wooow sucking up to frogma like always lol. Nothing better to say than always agree with someone else....lol good ol flekz :p

This is some serious LOLs cos the only thing that is posted from the typical smarta**es is plain ol gibberish/spam/trolling.

<D_R patiently awaits more spam related replies from the usual imbeciles>

Antagonist

dont need to comment anymore, Lord Dogma is back on da case, he will smite all u simpletons with his superior wit and ATB tennis ranking

Frogma

Death_Reincarnated said:
Frogma said:
I don't see how a high ping would influence that point and click shot you described on frostbite. Maybe you should get a job instead of posting screenshots on internet forums.
1) set /com_maxfps ~10 and welcome to the world of dialup. If you don't know what its like then dont assume...cos its not as easy as youd think.
Is it the pointing or the clicking that provides you with the most difficulty?

Death_Reincarnated said:
2) Myabe I have a job...OR maybe not....
Is it the getting the job or the keeping the job that provides you with the most difficulty?

...but seriously bro if you need a few bucks to keep going I can help you out. The GFC effects all of us and it's unfortunate that the unemployed are the first to feel it.

And yeah my ATP ranking slipped a bit this year thanks to all the underground matches I was playing.

Lestat

Frogma said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
2) Myabe I have a job...OR maybe not....
Is it the getting the job or the keeping the job that provides you with the most difficulty?

...but seriously bro if you need a few bucks to keep going I can help you out. The GFC effects all of us and it's unfortunate that the unemployed are the first to feel it.

And yeah my ATP ranking slipped a bit this year thanks to all the underground matches I was playing.
Perhaps your out of touch or just simply "touched" but you best check this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=3364
?? i think the title sums it up really.

death works where all of you connections pail in comparison...so work yeh i think he does.Just at home he is in a broadband blackspot.

So making fun out of what you "think you know" = Fail.

Death_Reincarnated

^^^Amen brother :)

I've continuously explained my situation at home yet people basically prefer to make up their own truth from assumptions; That is indeed hard fail.

Might have to get wireless, even though I dont want to because of the obvious reasons, after all since dialup is starting to drive me nuts and its too hard to to aim at most times. When I do I'll make sure you get vapourised plenty :p

Lestat

Death_Reincarnated said:
^^^Amen brother :)

I've continuously explained my situation at home yet people basically prefer to make up their own truth from assumptions; That is indeed hard fail.

Might have to get wireless, even though I dont want to because of the obvious reasons, after all since dialup is starting to drive me nuts and its too hard to to aim at most times. When I do I'll make sure you get vapourised plenty :p

dude they will take anything and make a mountain out of a molehill ..coz they have small mind's and cawks 2 match :) but i am sure if they seen the post (wich i cant find of the speedtests) your work one would pwn em :) and just coz dialup!? that means your a pov rofl! they need to look up "Broadband Blackspots" death i have known u for some time and over that time ... your posts (node) seem to be made in haste .. but now ... you think.. and you make good posts! and tbh FTA (my acro for F**K Them All) :)And what does it matter anyway where u come from or what you got ... My net is pretty damn good better than most... and as Ulti would say im in the Gutter... oh yeah mate with net that would send him back to the stone age and a PC to match :) So death mate they just haters. <3

the whole cake

Yeah u shouldnt be mean to people cos their things arent as cool as yours. Thats just stupid. Where I come from, u get laughed at if you try to be cool because u have something.

U will never have the best. Besides, if u think having a fast internet connection is the mark of a nobel person then u are pretty shtty. Cake doesnt like bullies. Cake likes nice people. Like blusky, ...and that black guy off shawshank redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.