• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Dale248's Moderator Application [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale248

In-game Name: Dale248

Current Rank: Loved One

All about me:

I was born in northern New South Wales in a little town known as Moree. I grew up there for 15 years going to a state school excelling in all subjects and getting dux (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dux For those that don't know what that means) of the entire school. I was one of the more popular kids at school and had a lot of friends and one very 'dodgy' girlfriend who now hates my guts.

Leaving my favourite years behind i moved to the Gold Coast to start high school at The Southport School. I've so far been here a total of almost 5 year and have really fallen behind in grades a bit, however I'm still quite bright for my age and know a lot about computers through self teaching. I actually managed to get into our schools almost non-existent security system through simple CMD commands to make myself administrator and lock all 1037 computers on the network. Soon after this i got into a fair bit of trouble but was also offered a job when I left the school but denied it because I'm more into graphic design.

Extra Info:
  • I have my own personal minecraft server that's made just for my school and has many various plugins but it would take to long to put them all here ;)
  • I have a moderate knowledge of permissions, plugins and commands
  • I enjoy playing sports but my favourites are rugby union and Soccer
  • I currently work as a Spare Parts Interpreter at my father's tractor machinery business. (I work with many many numbers at a time and have to remember them all!)
  • I have also worked at Mcdonolds...sadly

Why Do i Deserve Moderator?:

• I'm a very hard working person and enjoy a challenge here and there and usually spend hours trying to figure it out.
  • I spend many hours on the server at a time, usually 5-6 hours if I'm not doing anything.
    I have previous computer knowledge about hardware, software and know a fair bit about the technical side of minecraft.
  • I do not get angered easily and I'm good at helping people with any problems no matter what.
  • I'm fair and very balanced when it comes to issues and very logical in working out things. (it can get very annoying at times...)
  • I never have and never will abuse and powers,rights etc. given to me.

Previous 'Jobs':
I have been an admin, moderator and senior admin of many Moder Warfare 2 servers, minecraft servers and the 1 or 2 terraria servers. I am part of my schools tech crew that fixes any students computers with problems from Microsoft Outlook to wireless network setup and know all the ip's for the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.