• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Dat_Guy123 Temp Banned for 1 Week

Hello, my name is Christian also known as Dat_Guy123. Yesterday on 2/16/2014 at around 10:30 pm
I was temporarily banned from the OZ mine craft server. To be honest I wasn't even sure what I did wrong but, I know for a fact that a guy like PhillGates wouldn't just temp-ban me for no reason. I might have been disrespectful to other players or spammed the chat, I really don't know. It was late at night and I sincerely apologize for my actions. I really hope the admins and Phil read this letter because honestly, OZ is the only server I play on. Without OZ I can't really play mine craft. It is February vacation and I really would like to get back on the server and continue enjoying OZ with my friends. So please, let me back on OZ before school starts up again. I swear to the entire staff of OZ it will never happen again. If it does I am willing to pay the major consequences next time.

Sincerely, Christian Hayes.

Last edited by a moderator:

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
I'll just leave this here shall I?

16.02 21:51:49 [Server] INFO [21:51:49 INFO]: [Wild_the_end]<BlackMist>~Jesus[LovedOne]> Kill urself! Jump off a bridge slit ur wrist drown in pills
For the non mc viewers, the ~ in the name means he is under a /nick.

In the Dat_Guy123 player file:
nickname: §5§l§nJesus

Enjoy your ban. Also, this is the same reason why your mod app was denied last night.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you are taking it seriously and are remorseful for your terrible comment.

We have players under 10 years old on the server at times. Even if they were all 15+ it's still a bannable + absolutely terrible thing to say to a person.

We don't need any more angry parents emailing Phill.

Change your attitude & have more respect for people please.

I understand and believe me it will never happen again. Plus I would never say something like that to a person that I didn't know really close or that didn't know that I was joking. But now I understand it is a actual serious remark and I won't do it again.