• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/
  • et server ftp back up the host had some issues should be all fixed now
  • Our host is/has been blocking the forums from sending out emails for registrations and messages. If you are unable to register or login due to this, please ask in game for your issue to be forwarded to phillgates2 or cccdfern & we'll fix you up.

Dat_Guy123's Clan Application

Chay3s_1

Greetings OZ Members and Staff! My name is Christian Hayes, I'm 15 years of ageand I'm a die hard Minecraft fan. I currently use my one and only Minecraft account, "Dat_Guy123".

My hobbies are sports and Minecraft. Some may think that those two categories don't mix but I also enjoy proving people or players wrong. I just recently stepped out of my Pokemon phase which also gives me more time to play Minecraft. I enjoy watching fireworks, the sound of waves crashing into the sand, and bubblegum (Sour Patch Kind). In my personal opinion (Don't Judge me :/), the Kardashians are an inspiration to society and I will forever love Kim.

I am a family kind of guy and I enjoy assisting people, especially in Minecraft. Although I have a short temper, I know how to use it in the correct fashion. I put someone in check when needed and I'm not afraid to say no. I want into the OZ community because I have a real passion for the game, the burning kind. I have been with OZ for as long as I can remember. Also a side note, I would like to thank Forgotenthought, 2000Jeep, and Mrminifigs for introducing me to the server.

My first gaming system/console was either the Nintendo DS or the gamecube. When I was a toddler I remember playing Mario Super Sluggers with my brother. Despite the fact that I rarely knew what was going on, just visualizing the game itself brought me great joy.

I do indeed own a microphone.

Chay3s_1

I indented my paragraphs on the Editing part of the thread but for some reason it didn't appear like that when I posted it.
#Strange