• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Dear Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelots

Dear Troll,

Thank you for emailing me all kinds of stupid shiz, you are a legend among nerds.

Although I do appreciate a little banter, what I don't appreciate is threats made to me and my family so be advised that this is your first and only warning to back off with the stupid correspondence.

If I receive anymore of your stupid ass correspondence via anonny proxy emails then rest assured that I will find you and I will make you regret everything that you've tried to do.

For those out of the circle, I am receiving stupid emails from somebody in this forum. The correspondence in question at first was schoolyard tardy but lately they've turned quite nasty and included various threats to myself and my family.

Now sticks and stones may break my bones but theres a fine line between internet trolling and threats with some confidential info so to you admins, don't delete this thread!

The troll is using various proxy email accounts so at this point I don't know who it is and this is the only form of reply that I can use until I can formally figure out who the culprit is.

P.S - To everyone not involved, please refrain from posting comments just in case the troll targets you as well.

THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER SO ADMINS DONT DELETE!!!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Nelots can you please contact me in private in a pm some of these addresses / emails.

Regards, BR - This wont' be taken lightly.

nelots

Black Racoon said:
Nelots can you please contact me in private in a pm some of these addresses / emails.
Regards, BR - This wont' be taken lightly.
Cheers for your concern but at the moment I'd like to handle this personally and not involve anyone else.

The only link between troll and Oz is a few mentions of this place in the correspondence so I don't know for sure if he/she is some random tard or an actual person from here.

I'll keep you posted on any updates though.

Overmars

ET Moderator
This certainly isn't something that we'd be deleting Nelots. I hope you either get to the bottom of it, or it stops.

[Deleted the blah blah and the hah hah after this one, Nelots if you want to add anything just let us know via pm]

Status
Not open for further replies.