• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

DefiantDackery Application [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantDackery

Hi, my name is Rhys, i currently play under the name Defiant Dackery but my mates call me Rhys or Dackery.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am a day to day highschool student year 9 sposed to be 10. I enjoy long gaming sessions, longboarding and going to town with friends. I dont enjoy books although i am an extremely good reader.

To OZ i can offer my full service as a person whether it be a server manager/admin or beta/mod test, or just pure assistance.

I’m a friendly, fun loving guy whose always considerate of others feelings in game BUT im someone crosses my wires i am a proud person but i can assure here will definatly no trouble. I especially go out of my way to
help new players familiarize themselves with the game and have a joke to suit every situation. THERES FREE PIZZA!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?
What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

My first platform was shrek 1 on ps1 iv been gaming since i was 4, after getting my 360 i moved on my currrent console, pc :).

Yes i do have a microphone and have cause a few scences XD (good ones), like the incidint wen luzkor causeed me to go super rage, or the "cardigen" moment with scream. XD i always use my mic and i play games everysingle day of my life 350 days of the year (excluding the days with power outs :3)

i play tf2, mc, LOL and some none familar others.( i play ALOT of games(

Lucky

Thank you Dackery for putting in an App.
I Will Talk to other TF2 Leaders to get there thought and then Post back the result of your App.
This can take a few days so please be Patient if no reply is made in the first few days.

Best of Luck

- Lucky

Lucky

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

Feel free to Hope on TS - 203.14.173.58:10145 and chat to us all :D

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.