• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

[Retail] Diablo 3 for $20

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I've signed up, I'm going to buy as many copies as it lets me!

How many you reckon they'll have. I mean for $20 I assume that's a promotional sell for them. I'm hoping more than 1000. I guess they're going to sell really really really really fast.

Also moved it and prefixed it in the Gamers Market section instead. :)

G-Train

yeah im gonna need at least 10 for me and the lads.

And while we wait, here's someone a little dissapointed with the state of the servers....

ERROR SLIRTY SLEVEN!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;1AdWqOWeQtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdWqOWeQtA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrian

[h=1]You Decide the Deals is Back![/h]
Can't buy it, is just a "deals you want"

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrian

Meh just bought it & is downloading now.
Blizzards servers are getting smashed so am only managing about 150kb/s...will leave it go overnight.

i0nwr1t3r

sale is an noon today for one hour
Tuesday 22/05/2012
12 o'clock Eastern Australian Time

You have to up vote the item & then pay for it as a registered user I think Horie.

i0nwr1t3r

So I'm on the site , is it like one item per hour on catch of the day?
They're trying to flog off 1 buck thongs atm , they should rename the Flash Sale to Flash Fail. :(

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Laggin like cray their site. I' in a prac and my monitor was on the big main screen everyone could see and I was like sorry guys gotta to do this and refresh catchoftehday like 10 times in one minute trying to get to the deal and at last it loads the page without saying the servers are full and then it's the effing $1 havanas....

I'm on it now seeing what the next deal is. Still not loading for me.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Seriously I hit the buy button within like 3 seconds of it coming out and it's not set to SOLD OUT. Biggest load of bullocks must have had like 10 copies or something.

Scream

I could under stand people raging that they didn't get a copy at such good price but its first in best dress really.