• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Dilby12345

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilby124345

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hey, My name is Dylan, i play under the name of 'dilby12345' I enjoy playing LoL, COD, minecraft, forza believe it or not i actually get out xD i play alot of sports like footy, cricket and i also do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu :D
Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am in year 10 (16), i said my hobbies above xD i don't really like reading to much but i didn't mind the hungergames, Above xD, my favorite movie would have to be..... Saving private ryan (: i don't have a favorite artist and my celebrity crush would be.... Selena gomez or Katy Perry :D

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I think i can offer a few thing, i like to get on as much as possible even though i haven't been here long, but i have been admin of a wolfenstein enemy territory sever and i can resolve issues and am willing to spend as much time as needed within reason to resolve an issue :D and i am also easy to get along with :D
What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
My favorite game of all time would have to be 007 Golden eye on the Nintendo 64 i loved that game as a 8/9 yo but now it would either have to be LoL, Minecraft or Forza 4 :D

Do you own a microphone?
I certainly do and have already used it on the teamspeak server :D

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
It was a tongue in cheek joke, you mentioned that you enjoy trouble shooting, so I offered that you help out with the terraria division since its error central xD.

And well, since this areas a bit quiet...

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.